Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like sienna nor jude, but when these two are together...they really do bring out the best from each other - jude's walking sex again after the whole depressed-bald-man-period and she's again a somewhat IT-girl after the whole dating-weird-people-with-weird-issues period. :smile:

^ that's my BFF's take on this. They look happier when they are together and Sadie and the kids like her so why not. He cheated once and she forgave him. They broke apart and are now back together.

I still think it won't last cause after the love child I don't think Jude will want anymore kids and Sienna does but then you never know.

they are sooo perfect together , definitely my favourite celebrity couple by far :smile:

I so hope Jude don't messes things up again tho!

It Could Be Worse....

100419F2_MILLER_B-GR_02.jpg

Here's former homewrecking sl*t hero Sienna Miller leaving some store in West Hollywood yesterday with her current full-time fuc* partner Jude Law. Oh, how Sienna Miller continues to disappoint us sluts with no morals. Not only is her vagina still carousing with an old piece, but she actually agreed to be seen in public with a dude wearing flip flops with a shiny suit?!

Jude looks like a greasy French gigolo who smells like coconut oil, foreskin fromage, Binaca, cigar ash and saltwater crust. I bet he's wearing a spandex leopard thong under his suit.

With all that being said, Jude (who might be wearing a fluffy merkin on his head) gets a pass this time, because at least he's not wearing condom socks.
dlisted.com
100419F2_MILLER_B-GR_01.jpg

100419F2_MILLER_B-GR_06.jpg
100419F2_MILLER_B-GR_10.jpg
100419F3_MILLER_B-GR_01.jpg
100419F3_MILLER_B-GR_03.jpg
100419F3_MILLER_B-GR_09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stunning (and stylish!) couple. I like them together. And they both seem happy.

Sometimes its good to leave the past where it belongs :smile:.

I've always loved them as a couple,they are perfect for each other:heart:

they look so happy! and genuinely happy, not 'actor' happy.

OT but does anyone know who her shoes are by in the last set of pics?

Things That Have Returned To Jude Law: Sienna Miller & Hair

siennayoudisappointingslut.jpg

Former gold medal homewrecker (her medal has since been revoked) Sienna Miller showed up to that Met Testicle thing last night with her on-again boyfriend Jude Law. This was their first event as a couple since they got back together for like the millionth time. Sienna wore navy, but she should've worn black to mourn her whory days as one of the hardest working sluts on the stroll. I know that every time I see a picture of Sienna with Jude, I throw the black lace veil my abuelita got me over my head and light a patron saint jar candle. The recession has finally hit Sienna's vagina.

Speaking of follicle-less dry spots, what happened to Jude Law's puzzle piece hairline?! It has magically been filled in. Usually Sienna Miller's touch causes every strand of hair to fall off, but the opposite has happened to Jude! Chi chi chi chia! It's magic!

But I'm guessing that the pubic hairs from Jude Law's dick bush simply migrated north to his head to escape Sienna's puss*. That's all
dlisted.com

judehairline.jpg
spl177000_001.jpg
spl177000_025.jpg
spl177049_005.jpg
spl177319_030.jpg
spl177367_100.jpg
wenn5472581.jpg
wenn5472582.jpg
wenn5472623.jpg

^ lol at that article. girl has poor judgement when it comes to men and shoes.

Damn, they are such an attractive couple - even though she painted herself with creosote for this event!

When did Sienna and JL break up the first time again?

^ 2006.

Did anyone else see this - Balthazar Getty's "Understanding" Wife

Brothers & Sisters star Balthazar Getty made headlines in 2008 when he was spotted vacationing with a topless Sienna Miller - shortly after the married star welcomed his fourth child with wife Rosetta.

The couple separated, and Miller has since rekindled her romance with Jude Law, while Getty has revealed to Harper's Bazaar, that he and Rosetta have reconciled as well. Explaining the situation, Getty said,

Here's the bottom line: It was a very challenging time for everybody involved. But I loved and missed my family too much not to make it work. [Wife] Rosetta is understanding enough and spiritual enough to let us try. In a way it—I don’t know …I feel like we’re better than we’ve ever been"

Rosetta, who was present for the interview, then added, “I’m open to talking about it because I believe we go through things in a public way to help other people get through it. I’d love to talk about it more with people when I’m clearer about it. I’m going to have to explain this to my daughters one day. I chose not to act from ego because I just felt like it would be too crushing for my children.”

Getty then touched on facing the difficult times in a life, saying, “You can do two things in life when an obstacle comes your way: You can tackle it, or you can allow it to break you down.”

The couple, who recently hosted James Van Der Beek's baby shower, married ten years ago and are parents to Cassius Paul, 9, Grace, 8, Violet, 6, and June Catherine, almost 2.

Pic from Harpers Bazaar

------

"Rosetta is understanding enough" - I bet she is :rolleyes:

Say whatever you want about me because I'm a Sienna fan but I still think he told her they were seperated or had an understanding cause things don't add up with what he's saying and what Sienna has said in the past.

Sienna is followed 24/7 by paps so if it was just going to be a fling then they were both stupid to go into it with their eyes closed. Overall he is a complete douche and I wouldn't be surprised if he does it again.

Also how tacky to do this kind of mag spread about this with your children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bastianvek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->