Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them together. I grinned like a fool when I seen this, lol.

i just think that ,aestethically speaking, they're made to be a couple, one of the most beautiful couples of this time..just as like diane kruger and j.jackson.. they simply look perfect together :heart:

two egocentrics, they suit one another.

yup!

while diane kruger and joshua jackson are low key, sienna and jude have had plenty of scandals which we don't need to name. both beautiful couples but plenty of differences.

well salty Balty was seen with Si, whatcha think about that?!

source dailymail.co.uk

After four years, 14 lovers between them, not to mention his love child, Jude and Sienna are back together - so how long do you give it this time?

Party time: Jude and Sienna, laden with gifts, head towards the New York home of actor Jonny Lee Miller for his son's birthday party yesterday.
article12330900775e3340.jpg
article12330900775e9940.jpg

As surprising as it may be, coming from the two of them, I can well and truly believe they are just friends (but probably sleeping together). Sienna said in an interview about a year ago that they are still good friends..

i would love to see them together again. they are one of world's best looking and most stylish couples.

As surprising as it may be, coming from the two of them, I can well and truly believe they are just friends (but probably sleeping together). Sienna said in an interview about a year ago that they are still good friends..

Didn't she also say that she was still in love with him or something like that? And that he told her to stop talking about it? :lol:

^ I think with Sienna, that is fairly easy to arrange... :innocent:

^ I think with Sienna, that is fairly easy to arrange... :innocent:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
omg, back together again... I was not expecting this at all :unsure: but why is Hayden's name still on the thread title, isnt he with Rachel Bilson:unsure:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->