The Gisele & Leo Thread

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
I think everyone`s favourite On & Off Couple deserves a Thread where we can post the "latest events" instead of starting a new Thread each time (that would make Forum would explode :lol: ) So here we go:

----

LEO'S TALKING BUNDCHEN BABIES

spacer.gif
LEONARDO DICAPRIO, famously reticent about talking about his relationship with Gisele Bundchen, has suddenly announced that he's keen to start having babies with her. "I've been with Gisele for four years now and we're happy together," he told CONTACTMUSIC.COM. "Monogamy is the key to a good relationship. When I was younger I had a lot of fun. I've had my fair share of models." Gisele, meanwhile, has been open in the past about her desire to start a family with DiCaprio, who is up for the Best Actor Oscar for his role in The Aviator. "I want three children," she said recently. "But I want to be in a happy marriage." (January 26 2005, AM)

Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=23047

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful children.

But did you mean thread, not threat?

Wow, they will have beautiful children!

Though I heard, 2 beautiful parents = ugly children..... :innocent:

Becky_da_da_da said:
Wow, they will have beautiful children!

I`m surprised that people actually consider that this might happen...

I assume Gisele`s "pressuring" Leo has just finally gotten through to him and now he is SAYING it to keep her...

I guess we`ll be entertained by this Off-and-On for some more time until she gets finally sick of him...

Come on, this "being faithful is the key to a happy relation-ship" said by HIM is a JOKE! Couples who are happy & faithful with each other don`t split up & date others all the time!

It still saids thread.

They are going to have amazing looking children.

2 gorgeous parents=ugly kids. Look at Demi and Bruce's daughters-they look like quasimodos!!

ok...now it's fixed... :flower:

post away...

divakate said:
2 gorgeous parents=ugly kids. Look at Demi and Bruce's daughters-they look like quasimodos!!

i'm sure they'll look great once they've had as much surgery as their mom... :ninja: :innocent:

The children will probably be gorgeous with a mother like Giselle, Leo is ugly as hell though, he looks like a rat to me. Hopefully they will inhearet her good looks.

i think with leo's genes, their babies might turn out really weird... sometimes two goodlooking ppl don't = cute kids, esp if they've got strong features...

They both do have really strong features...

But they'll be very tall...

Funny how one good looking parent and an " ugly " parent always get the most gorgeous children...

^I know, right? Not so lovely Rock stars marry supermodels and they produce very pretty children.

Eh, not necessarily - Example: Richards sisters and, sorry, Elizabeth Jagger.

Golden_butterfly said:
Funny how one good looking parent and an " ugly " parent always get the most gorgeous children...

I am proof that this does not happen hahahaha. Yea I don't like the whole "they're going to get gorgeous children" when people talk about two beautiful people mating (like brad pitt and jennifer aniston, they're not even that beautiful). Once the kid comes out and s/he's not really that pretty, THEN WHAT!! One of my stupid mother's 'boyfriends' once took a look at me and said to my mom "Your daughter is pretty plain looking" =(

While we're on the subject, what do you guys think of John Travolta and his wife's daughter? John travolta has gotten pretty damn ugly over the years... and Brooke Shield's daughter. OK Brooke Shield's daughter was bound to be gorgeous regardless of who father would be.

Leo is CUTE, or WAS cute once!!!

oscar

I am hearing that gisele may actually appear with leo at the academy awards. it will be cool to see what our special lady will be wearing, ralph? dior? I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minervamovies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->