Leo and Gisele 'split' - *updated*

SiennaInLondon said:
Isn't that lovely. I am not very pro-marriage but when it is such a positive part of your culture it can't be anything but good. I envy the kind of big bubbly family Gisele has that doesn't really exist in the West. You know where there a millions of nieces and aunts and uncles and cousins. I think your avatar is soooooo dreamy by the way! :blush:

K done being romantic and sounding like an extra from Pleasantville

Thank you I :heart: your avatar too!! I know what u mean about the big families I have that too, so I look forward to making a big loving family myself someday when the time's right ^_^ I hope Gisele can find hers, with or without Leonardo, just the right man for her.. :flower:

Leo and Gisele Kaput?

Their romance has lasted longer than many Hollywood marriages, but is it the end of the line for Leonardo DiCaprio and Gisele Bundchen? The New York Post says the pulchritudinous pair has "called it quits for good" after six years of off-and-on togetherness.
The paper hints that a "third party" may be involved, although it gives no details. You'll recall that the eco-friendly star, 30, was recently spied chatting up Sienna Miller at an L.A. hotspot (according to In Touch), while the Brazilian bombshell, 25, has lately been linked to surfer and Pam Anderson ex Kelly Slater (so says E! Online).
The low-key lovebirds have done the split thing before, taking a nearly year-long breather in 2002. Gisele, who has called Leo "the first love of my life," confessed to Vanity Fair that it was "the hardest time I've ever had in my life, the downest time." Since their reconciliation, they have denied persistent engagement rumors, with DiCaprio brushing off the aisle-walk talk to Oprah last year by saying, "I'm just too happy doing what I'm doing."

Source: MSN Entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
The “shocking” revelation yesterday that still hot youngish actor Leonardo DiCaprio and extremely hot supermodel Gisele Bundchen were over is still reverberating all over the tabloid world.

What could be the cause of such a rift, particularly since the formerly happy couple was only recently photographed riding their bikes together?

They also “bought an apartment together,” swore one rag, although an insider (as they are called) laughed when he saw that and said, “You mean Leo bought the apartment.”

I mean, Leo bought what’s considered the New York abode of the moment near the West Side highway in Richard Meier’s famous glass building. Sch-wing!

Now comes news from the front: “Gisele,” says a well-informed source, “was tired of Leo and all his screwing around.”

Now here is the best part. The straw that broke this camel’s back is said to be none other than Sienna Miller. Yes, our dear Sienna, who’s in a new movie ("Casanova") and who got a pasting when Jude Law stepped out on her earlier this year with his kids’ nanny, Daisy.

Leo and Sienna apparently got together recently in New York or Los Angeles, depending on which version of this story you want to believe. I want to believe all of them!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,174266,00.html

Jeez if this is true - Sienna's complex love life puts mine to shame!
That girl really is pissing in every pot when it comes to men.
Prefer her to Gisele though :P

haha... surprise surprise.. it's Sienna!
I like Gisele far better... :lol:

woaa.. i would pick Gisele over Sienna anyday baby ! lol
...I guess we will all just have to wait and see what happens.. and thats all everyone can do for now ! :smile:

God they were a great couple but somehow I doN't really believe that this is really the end and don't hope so too! They've been together for such a long time...I really hope Sienna isn't together with Leo or has anything to do with it, cause that would be like really too much...

I doubt it's all Sienna's doing...

both these two seem to have a tumultuous relationship as it is.....

besides i can't believe Gisele would dump her boy over flirting....

haha didn't sienna claim once that she wasn't like a hilton? LOL.. i much prefer giselle. sienna makes me incandescent with rage

It appears to me that she just wanted to go to the Oscar Awards with him...

I think it`s about time we replaced the "Gisele and Leo Split" News with "Gisele and Leo back together News" - that would be something new!

But then again... according to people.com

Happy Together
Despite rumors that Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Gisele Bundchen have called it quits, the couple were very much together during a recent dinner at trendy Japanese eatery Megu in New York City. "They were totally affectionate during the meal," a source tells us. The pair feasted on the Chu Toro sashimi and the special Toto ravioli. The bill for their delicacies? A whopping $713. But the high price-tag didn't faze the blissful lovebirds, who "left the restaurant holding hands," says the source.

Who bleeding knows?!

I've got something to report on this particulartopic since I wasted 30 minutes of my precious time last-night watching Access Hollywood. (Admitted addict.) They reported something along the lines of any allegations concerning Leo & Gis 'splitting' is completely inaccurate. Also, the Jude & Sienna rumors aren't true either. They showed a photograph of the couple in recent days...I'm assuming? And they still appear to be very much an item.

This is getting quite old, agree? the ongoing tale of Jude & Sienna is never ending. *rolls eyes*

They don't make a cute couple. Although Leo is taller than her, he still seems short next to her. Maybe it's because her bone structure is slim and his is broad.

Leonardo will never marry. He's just like Collin Ferrall and George Clooney. Bachelors forever!!! Good for Leonardo for his beliefs and sticking with his gut instinct and not going with public pressure or pressure from Gisele.

equinox said:
Leonardo will never marry. He's just like Collin Ferrall and George Clooney. Bachelors forever!!!

I agree.

But George Clooney got it right when he said: "Being a Bachelor in the 20s is hot. Being a Bachelor at age 40 is just sad."

These guys think "they can have it all" but some day they wake up and realize they missed the opportunity to marry.

Leo is a fool to not have married Gisele - she is one of the hottest women on the planet!

Why would a guy want to be out and party with girls if he could have THE HOTTEST one all to himself!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minervamovies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->