good drugstore conditioner - thin hair

Reaction score
im looking for a really good conditioner which i can find in a drugstore that keeps my hair really thin but really really shiny, and will calm down my frizzy ends! thank you:heart:

whoa - was stumped a while re: 'keeping hair thin'....
um... i love all KMS conditioners... i think they have a line for straight hair - which should give you the effect you want. Some drugstores carry KMS now.

hahah well i dont necessarily want thin hair... but i want it to look thin... i dont like it when conditioners give you all this extra volume and poufiness cause it doesn't flatter my face, and it makes my hair look less healthy

oh yeah ive heard about that! care to talk about it? ive actually been really curious about it... thanks love:heart: :flower:

It smells delish!
The texture of the cond. is thick but it goes on the hair really nicely and rinses out easily.
Leaves my hair feeling really smooth and shiny and with a lovely smell :wink:

My hair is naturaly curly/wavy and long so a good conditioner allways makes a change, and since my Kanebo Tsuya Coat finished i hadn´t find anything else as nice.

Now my next try will be Shiseido Tessera conditioner :D

Everyone disses the line, but Pantene's Smooth and Sleek is a good choice if you have serious issues trying to "de-pouf" naturally big hair. L'Oreal's version is called Vive-Smooth Intense- it was not as effective as the Pantene, and felt lower quality- it might work if you do not have a lot of hair to tame, though.

I use the Smooth and Sleek 2n1 and then the separate conditioner afterward...this is a lot of silicone for the hair....but it is the only system that keeps me from looking like Mary Tyler Moore.

Redken's All Soft line is also nice if you are in the mood to splurge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->