Shiny Hair

wetpaint

Reaction score
I'm looking for something--conditioner, shampoo, product--that will make my hair shiny. I prefer if it's something I can buy in a drugstore or make at home. Any suggestions?

I'd like to know that too. My hair has been so dry these last few months. I use a Loreal shampoo that makes my hair look shiny for about... one day.

john freida color glaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm addicted to it!!!!!!!!!! works magic, a lil expensive BUT WORTH IT!!!!!

Well you can't get it at the drugstore (I don't think) but the Bumble and Bumble Gentle shampoo and Super Rich conditioner have been working well for me. Also, the Defrizz product afterward.

For drugstore stuff, I like Neutrogena Triple Moisture products.

Also, rinsing w/cool water in the shower and blowdrying the hair with the nozzle pointed down towards your hair to make the hair shaft lie flat, help with shine.

Maybe try a hair serum. They're very light and act as good moisturisers which include shine properties that also leave your hair with a silky texture. There's loads of really good ones available, and as long as you don't apply more than the recommended amount which can leave hair looking greasy if too much is used, it's a great product to have for a glossy finish.

After you have washed conditioner out of your hair use a cold rinse and use the cold setting of the hairdryer.

Use Citre Shine Spray...its like $3 bucks at ULTA and at Drugstores or grocery stores. It really made my hair shine I dont know why I dont use it anymore, im just a product freak I cant stick with one hair product but I have to say this worked very good.

you can always use a shampoo ( we have it at job and i can tell you that it's really good and gives shiny hair )
it's by l'oreal - kerastase ( you can't buy it in drugstore though sorry )
the bottle is bright pink and it's for shiny hair , it work for me and my clients too , i see a difference :smile:
hope it helped

Anyone tried ghd shine divine? I really want to get it if it works...

I tried many products, expensive or from drugstores,and I didn't find better than Panthene Prov conditioner,which I am using now more than 10years,my hair is so thick,silky and shiny,that I even don't need to brush it.

FrockRadar8 said:
I heard Pantene was bad for your hair...

Bad in which way???!

Believe me or not,I am using it now from more than 10years,and my hair was never that beautiful.

I actually love l'oreal nutri-gloss! It's nothing fancy, but my hair gets sooo smooth and shiny ^^

Pantene is actually good for the the look of your hair , but not for the health of your hair

^^I didn't notice anything bad in the health of my hair after more than 10 years of use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->