Ojon Hair Care Products

• Thread starter Deleted member 23395
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23395

Today my mom gave me some Ojon hair treatment, shampoo and conditioner. I'm in love :heart: !

Lately my hair's been a terrible mix of being too dry or too oily in some places. I assumed there was no hope for my hair, because all the "color treated" hair products I've been buying from the salon are not helping.

So I decided to hop in the shower and wash my hair with the Nourishing Ojan Shampoo and Conditioner; I didn't have time to dry it so I let it naturally dry. I even slept on it wet! When I woke up my hair was full, soft and shiny.

I have yet to use the actual treatment, because I'm going to wear it overnight and wash it out in the morning.

This stuff is great :woot:

http://www.ojonhaircare.com/

it smells rancid thouh

The restorative hair treatment seriously smells like burnt cigarettes. i dont know if i really like it though. i didn't see a huge difference in my hair.

Hm I know this post is old, but I was hoping if anyone else tried Ojon products. Im thinking of getting their shampoo and conditioner. My hair is so thin right now and I've been trying to grow it long for a year and my hair is still the same length! Maybe cause its so light and damaged that my hair doesnt grow anymore? I dont know anyone has this problem? well if any of you tried Ojon tell me how the results are.

i am black. i adore ojon --the treatment... it keeps my hair healthy, soft, and makes it thicker...
if you are trying to grow out damaged hair..use it... if ur white.. put it int he night before and wash it out.. or jus tuse the shampoo and conditioner(unles you have coarse, supa curly hair)--then do what i do.
i put it in when i blow dry, depending on how much i need..and when i style it. i also don;t use any serums, gels, anything else in my hair for styling... jsu the treatment.

I'm using the Ojon ultra hydrating shampoo & conditioner and also the restorative hair treatment and it's fantastic! My hair is soft, silky and shiny without feeling weighted down or greasy. Also it smells nice^_^ :flower:

just reviving this thread! i finally decided to try the little sample packet of the Ojon Restorative Treatment that i recieved in a Sephora order way back when. i've used it a couple of times in the past week - just a tiny bit (have barely put a dent in the small sample) smoothed through my hair and left overnight (shampooed out in the morning).
WOW has it made a difference! my hair lays much smoother, the strands themselves are shiny but don't have the 'coated' look that shine sprays/serums give, and the ends feel soft and flexible, not dry. it honestly just looks like healthy hair. today i even used a tiny dab to gloss my ends before i ran a flatiron through my hair. it works great for that purpose, and i would imagine that it offers some protection as well.
the smell really doesn't bother me at all (i've heard that the scent is a key gripe amongst Ojon users), i actually really like it. coffee, roasted nuts and chocolate is what i get from it.
QVC featured Ojon's products this past weekend and had a Today's Special Value set for $50. the set includes a full size each of: hydrating shampoo and conditioner, hydrating styling cream, restorative treatment and the new tunu hairspray (so far only available through QVC). of course i ended up ordering it; it should be here tomorrow. i hope the rest of the products work half as well at the treatment! ^_^

I definitely LOVE these products! I first had a jar of it and it worked wonders, then I bought the set at Sephora with the the shampoo, condition, treatment, styling cream and spray. Wonderful. I have naturally thick and wavy hair prone to damage and it has made it so much softer and lovelier! The ends of my hair are just as the rest!

I am in love with Ojon................It has totally changed my hair texture from dry and damaged to soft and silky! Even my hair stylist cant believe the change. She always comments on how great it feels!

I really like the Ojon treatment in the jar. I tried the Twakea (spelling is off) shampoo and conditioner and it was seriously the worst stuff EVER.

There are a lot of good things written about these products in this thread, but I am concerned about the smell. I have heard from many people that they smell really bad. Is it ALL of the products that smell or just a certain one? :huh:

I bought the dry shampoo to use when my hair starts to look/feel too oily...the stupid can stopped spraying--I've run the nozzle under hot water, and done everything else I could think of.....and I'm mad. I liked the stuff and now have a pretty new bottle that will not spray. :(

The dry shampoo didn't smell bad, Cosmo-I dont know about the other products. :smile:

^ Thanks! At least, that is one so far that doesn't smell. I don't want to be stinky with good hair. :lol:

^I happen to love the smell; it is a bit mysterious. It is essentially a mashing of smoke/tobacco, incense, maybe a little chocolate, and leather. Certainly sexier than smelling like a banana cream pie and the other artificial scents in most hair products.

The products themselves are fantastic. The second ingredient listed is SHEA!! It is so rare to have such a pure, moisturizing product so high up on the ingredients list. I absolutely love this stuff!!

^ Thanks :flower: I'll have to smell a tester the next time I go into Sephora. :wink:

I was wanting to try their products until i smelt it. Blagh it smells like an old lady with over powering powdery perfume who smokes cigs. I wanted to love it but the smell was not worth it :(

Yeah, the stuff is hella odiferous. As in, after using Ojon products in school people would be like, "What is that smell!" So I discontinued use... It worked well but the smell is just too much.

Okay I decided to give in with the smell, I just bought the dry shampoo spray and it doesn't smell so bad, I sprayed some on my hair and my mom loved the smell. I decided to buy their new shampoo and conditioner rejuvenating line on QVC which is way cheap! I smelled the line before I bought it and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. The shampoo did have that hint of cigarrette smell but the conditioner was lovely, very chocolatey. I heard so many great reviews about Ojon im hoping this can help improve my hair!

i just bought the volume shampoo and conditioner from sephora, and its the best stuff ive used in a long time. my hair is so shiny its amazing. and i dont understand why people are saying it smells bad, cause the stuff i have smells really good. I LOVE this stuff

I read that Gisele uses this stuff and she has fabulous hair.

I'll be buying the huge jar over on QVC on Friday---everything is 5 easy pay that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->