• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Matrix Biolage products

Sara_1987

Reaction score
I did a search and there is no thread on Biolage yet, but I recently fell in love with their products so this line deserves its own thread!

I recently got an awesome cheap deal on Biolage products.
I got the Smoothing Shampoo, the hydratherapie conditioning balm and the Hydratherapie Cera-Repair Pro.

Smoothing Shampoo: very nice, love the smell and texture. My hair was nice and clean.

Conditioning Balm: again a great scent. This is such a good moisturizing conditioner. Perfect for my dry, frizzy hair!

Cera-repair: A GODSEND. Lately my hair was coarse, dry, lifeless, ugly...I was really down about it because I want to grow it really long (to waist, it is currently a bit past my bra strap) but if it looked that ugly I of course don't want it that long.
I got the professional treatment, these are the little glass vials, not the tubes. What I got is a treatment that is usually only available in salons (and I read it's quite expensive. I got 10 vials for 15 euros so an amazing deal). This made my hair so soft, manageable and shiny! I don't usually believe it when people say a product has "transformed" their hair, but this little vial made such a big difference to my hair!

Anyone else a fan of Biolage?

I LOVE the conditioning balm! It really moisturizes without weighing my hair down and it smells amazing!
So far that's the only thing from the line I've tried. I wanted to try the delicate color care line (more natural) but I didn't see very good reviews for it online and I already have like 3 shampoos right now so I need to use those up first :smile:

Yes, I'm a fan! The smell of this shampoo is really the best thing about it. Love the milky texture as well, not too harsh on my hair.

Their Conditioning Balm is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used! Like the OP my hair is dry, frizzy and also wavy/curly. It actually makes my hair soft and shiny but not at all gunky which I find that most conditioners (even ones with a thinner consistency) tend to do. Also it's not expensive.
I'll probably try their shampoos when I've used mine up.

Conditioning Balm is awesome, total HG for me - no conditioner moisturizes like it, keeps my hair soft, smooth, manageable and controlled. I use it with the Hydratherapie shampoo which is great also, but I think it's the balm which really works the magic. Dying to try the Cera-Repair now :woot:

Any other recommendations for frizz control, heat protectors, leave ins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->