Goyard bags / luggage

Keanu w/ his black Goyard Boeing:

Click To Play

Keanu Reeves was looking quite attractive as he arrived at LAX from Canada. He appeared to almost blush as everyone suddenly recognised the former Speed actor behind the flash bulbs. I think, like me, many were thinking thank god he decided to lose the long locks and the beard.

^It's just the largest St. Louis they make....It's like 14.5" T X 21.5" W...I actually have it in orange....It's a great mail bag!!! Will hold a ton!! :smile:
you're a mail man? so fashionable with goyard!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^:D I'm not actually a chic mailman but I do get a lot of mail.....I use the St Louis to carry my mail from the post office to work/home.

Does anyone have a Ambassade? I have been thinking about getting one to use as a laptop bag but I'm not sure how big a laptop it would fit. I just love the design - its so briefcase but chic.

is the white goyard a limited edition? or can i easily find it in the shop right now?
i'm looking for a white st.louis... does anyone know if any shop accept phone/email order? they dont have goyard where i live.... :(

Does anyone have a Ambassade? I have been thinking about getting one to use as a laptop bag but I'm not sure how big a laptop it would fit. I just love the design - its so briefcase but chic.

I have a green Ambassade and use it to carry my laptop all the time :wink: no problems fitting it in at all...of course depends on the size of your laptop..I have a 15" Macbook Pro :flower:

is the white goyard a limited edition? or can i easily find it in the shop right now?
i'm looking for a white st.louis... does anyone know if any shop accept phone/email order? they dont have goyard where i live.... :(

The white colour isn't limited edition, I believe. It depends on where you live, maybe the best thing to do is to contact the Paris store by email, they've always been helpful and offer worldwide shipping :flower:

^ thanks!
i've just emailed them! :smile:
would you know how much i will be looking at for st.louis about the size that nicole has or one size smaller?

I have a green Ambassade and use it to carry my laptop all the time :wink: no problems fitting it in at all...of course depends on the size of your laptop..I have a 15" Macbook Pro :flower:

Thank you so much style_expert! We have the same exact computer! :woot:
I will put the Ambassade on my list for sure then - I really have been searching for something stylish for my laptop and I think the Ambassade is just du jour.

@ cekla: please post what they reply! I'd love a white St. Louis too and I know Goyard ships for 60 euros to Austria and probably for more anywhere in the world

^ ambidetrous, goyard has just replied... white is a permanent color and they do send worldwide...

i'm having second thoughts about whether i should get a white or silver... thoughts anyone??

is there a picture of the silver somewhere?

I like the white... now you're making me want to get it! I looooove my black one.

Yeah! Thank you cekla! Do you happen to know the € prices for the different sized St. Louis in white?

^ i'm only told that the medium is 510 euro (i ask for the larger one as well but the man insist large is too big for me :S )
the silver is only available for trunks...

i think i'll go ahead and order the white in medium! :smile:

Thank you again! Did you tell him how tall you are? Btw did Frank answer your e-mail? At least I got a reply from him 2 years ago when I wrote ^^

is there a photo of the st. louis GM on a person? i want one but i'm thin, would it be overwhelming?

^ yes i told him how tall i am... haha
its erich now..

there's a picture of nicole with the gm a few page back!

Does anyone know the price of the small Goyard Boeing or Majordome? I can't decide which one I want (in burgundy), so perhaps the price difference will help me decide. TIA. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->