Goyard bags / luggage

I'm probably going to have to go to Paris for business next week and I'm thinking of calling into Goyard to get a Majordome. I was wondering does anyone know if they have these available to purchase immediately in store or is there a waiting list? I don't want any personalisation I just need a new overnight bag ASAP.

Thanks!

Timothy

I'm probably going to have to go to Paris for business next week and I'm thinking of calling into Goyard to get a Majordome. I was wondering does anyone know if they have these available to purchase immediately in store or is there a waiting list? I don't want any personalisation I just need a new overnight bag ASAP.

Thanks!

Timothy

Last time i went to Paris (3 years ago), there was no waiting list or such... well, i dont know about large items, i bought a very dull wallet =(

can you buy me a Comores? :blush: HAHAHAHAHA

Last time i went to Paris (3 years ago), there was no waiting list or such... well, i dont know about large items, i bought a very dull wallet =(

can you buy me a Comores? :blush: HAHAHAHAHA

Haha what colour? I'm not that much a fan of the Comores I prefer the trolley and the boeing. Thanks for the info though.

Timothy x

^I use my St Louis often...as a 2nd bag..as I said earlier to carry mail in....etc....Handy lil tote you can fold and put into another bag and use as u need it!! :smile:

Does the Goyard St.Louis GM Come in silver??

Just wondering about this....If it does where can I get one. Barneys and Bergdorfs do not have it?? Thanks

Nicky Hilton's St. Louis is to die for! I want one- with my initials on it of course! :D

Goyard "Luggage for Life Auction"

UN BAGAGE
POUR LA VIE,
UN BAGAGE
POUR CURIE.

Monday, November 17th 2008, at 7.00 PM at christie's
Auction for Goyard Luggage and Bags
Personalised by 21 highly exceptional women
All proceeds raised for reasearch into the fight against cancer
Institut Curie

The luggage and bags will be exhibited at La Maison Goyard, 233 Saint-Honore, Paris
From November 3rd, 2008 until November 15th

Sarah Biasini, Elodie Bouchez, Cécile Cassel, Audrey Dana,
Emma De Caunes, Catherine Deneuve, Zoé Félix,
Charlotte Gainsbourg, Vahina Giocante, Judith Godréche,
Audrey Marnay, Chiara Mastroianni, Amélie Mauresmo,
Mathilda May, Héléna Noguerra, Géraldine Pailhas,
Vanessa Paradis, Linh-Dan Pham, Barbara Schulz,
Audrey Tatou, Elsa Zylberstein

all pics from goyard.fr

goyard1.jpg

goyard2.jpg

goyard3.jpg

goyard4.jpg

goyard5.jpg

goyard6.jpg

goyard7.jpg

goyard8.jpg

I'd love to get a Goyard bag, but the quality issues are holding me back. There are countless complaints that the edges of Goyard bags tend to flake - even if it's been well taken care of!

I'd love to get a Goyard bag, but the quality issues are holding me back. There are countless complaints that the edges of Goyard bags tend to flake - even if it's been well taken care of!

my bag only shows minor flaking where the zipper runs over all the time... no problem with the handles

^That's nice to know. I've been dying to get a St. Louis or a Boeing55 in black with tan handles.

does the goyard st louis have the tag saying "goyard" in the inside, or is it just plain, because I saw one, but it doesn't have the tag inside?

Does anyone have any photos? I am quite curious seeing as I have never heard of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->