• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Grace Coddington

UK Vogue March 15th, 1965
Model: Grace Coddington
Photographer: Vernier

ciaovogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
UK Vogue October 15th, 1975
"Kitchen Lives"
Models: Grace Coddington & Michael Chow
Photographer: Willie Christie

ciaovogue.com

Vogue Paris October 1969
Models: Grace Coddington & Ariel de Ravenel
Photographer: Guy Bourdin

ciaovogue.com

2014 amfAR New York Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on February 5, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Flashback: 1991 - Vogue's Grace Coddington by Roxanne Lowit at Grace's birthday party at Indochine NYC

instagram.com/indochinenyc

Ah, she's so beautiful, at any age.

Love that flashback shot; thanks for posting! :flower:

Rag & Bone Women's FW 2014 show at Skylight at Moynihan Station on February 7, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Altuzarra - Front Row - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014

zimbio.com

Grace Coddington on NYFW: Lincoln Center Is 'Kind of Ugly'

Vogue's creative director doles out advice for making it in -- and through -- New York Fashion Week, and (sort of) addresses Kim Kardashian's rumored magazine shoot.

February 10, 2014
by
Ashley Lee

Grace Coddington's got a few trendy tricks up her Celine sleeve. And before taking a seat next to legendary photographer Peter Lindbergh at Wednesday's amfAR gala at New York City's Cipriani Wall Street, she told Pret-a-Reporter her piece of advice for New York Fashion Week newbie designers who are showing for the first time.

"Edit your collection carefully and precisely -- you can do it up until the last moment," said the Vogue creative director, who noted she was most looking forward to Marc Jacobs' and Proenza Schouler's shows. As for how to stay afloat amid a slushy NYFW, she said, "Pace yourself. I don't go to all of them."

When asked what she thinks about so many designers dragging editors, bloggers and boldfaces well away from Lincoln Center for their fashion shows -- Alexander Wang made his attendees trek out to Brooklyn's Navy Yard, Diane Von Furstenberg ventured far south to SoHo's Spring Studios -- she told reporters, "I think it's great. I don't like the Lincoln Center. I think it's kind of ugly when you get inside -- not the Lincoln Center, that's great, but inside, that's kind of ugly. I don't like this mass market stuff. I like it when they go downtown to where all the galleries are and things."

She humorously added, "I mean, I wish they'd all show on 22nd Street, which is where I live!"

And when a reporter surprised her with the question about whether Kim Kardashian was just shot for an upcoming issue of Vogue, Coddington -- who also noted that she stays warm during NYFW with "Celine coats of various warmths" and Ugg boots -- widened her eyes and searched for how to respond to the widely-circulated rumor.

"Gosh, I don't know. What can I say?" she said, smiling. "I don't do covers anyway, so I wouldn't know what they have picked out."

hollywoodreporter.com

Grace Coddington's home

soo my style..

STATE OF GRACE
Vogue Australia March 1997
Photos: Francois Halard

(my scans)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member