• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Grace Coddington

UK Vogue April 15th, 1968
"How to Win the Spectator Game"
Models: Moyra Swan, Grace Coddington & Unknown
Photographer: David Montgomery

Scanned by Freya @ ciaovogue.blogspot.com

UK Vogue September 1st, 1967
"London"
Models: Grace Coddington & Moyra Swan
Hair: Linda

"Furs on the Wild Side..."
Models: Grace Coddington & Moyra Swan

But who will play Anna, lol? And is it weird that I can only see Meryl as Grace? I'm sure there are other capable actresses, but she was the first one who came to mind.

Grace Coddington's Memoir Might Be Adapted For The Big Screen

A Grace Coddington biopic based on "Grace: A Memoir" could possibly be made by Sony Pictures. Email conversations suggesting a possible film adaptation were recently published on WikiLeaks after 2014's massive Sony hack.

"There's something interesting about a woman going from being a model (on one end of the feminist spectrum) to being an executive," an email sent by Sony creative executive Adam North in December 2013, read. He was corresponding with co-chairman Amy Pascal.

"Not to mention, I think the world of the book — from running around London and Paris in the '60s and '70s to helping run Vogue in NYC now and her relationship with Anna Wintour — is totally enthralling and rife with opportunities for fun cinematic moments, great characters, etc.," North wrote, according to The Fashion Spot.

He was reportedly trying to set up a time for Coddington and Pascal to meet, because he seemed to really believe in the project.

Fashionista reported that North also thought "Grace" could "make an excellent TV show — there's so much detail, so many small stories (fashion shoots, her many boyfriends, etc.) that one film doesn't seem like enough time to spend with this character/world. But I've heard the Grace isn't yet keen on the television idea."

In related news, Vanity Fair editor-in-chief Graydon Carter has reportedly been in talks with Sony chief executive officer Michael Lynton about creating a new four-part documentary series. Leaked email conversations also revealed this information earlier in the week.

In a leaked email from Oct. 22, 2014, Carter wrote to Lynton about adapting Walter Isaacson's book "The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution" into a documentary project.

Source: Fashiontimes.com

^I could see Meryl playing Grace too, my only worry is that they wouldn't successfully cast someone who isn't a true version of Anna.

Tilda as Anna and Meryl as Grace would really be the greatest casting ever.

i could live with that. :D
i really liked grace's book so i hope that whatever happens the producers, etcetera, do it justice!

here are a couple more shots of her silk p.j.'s, and the close up of her face is just gorgeous!

How cool is Grace. She not only looked painstakingly individual at the event, but the look is so effortless she flew in it! You've got to love her.

UK Vogue September 1st, 1966
"Best Buys Here and Now"
Models: Nicole de la Marge, Grace Coddington & Donna Mitchell
Photographer: Ronald Traeger

Vogue Italia July 1966
"Risveglio di Pizza e Volants"
Model: Grace Coddington
Photographer: Ronald Traeger

In "Zoolander" which was filmed at a VH1 Fashion Award show

screenshot on pc
my screen-cap

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even notice her in the film, you must have eyes like a hawk, T-Rex! Is that Carolyn Murphy behind her?

Yes! And the woman next to her is/was also a top model. I also saw Carmen Kass

Amazing Grace

YOU MAGAZINE (South Africa)
15 October 2015 issue

-AMAZING GRACE
interview: Will Pavia
Syndicated from Times Magazine

(my scans)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members