Great Bags Under $100

all from urbn.com

p255110c.jpg

$48

p242246c.jpg

$58

i will always be fighting to keep this thread alive!

mostly because i REALLY need a new purse! HELP! haha

(so obviously i have nothing great to contribute.. haha)

is it even possible to get leather bags under $100 that aren't deeply discounted? just wondering because i'm not a fan of plastic, vinyl, and pleather. that puma bag is cute though.....im just a leather gal myself......

The ae.com one above is cute!

Jun, I think leather bags under $100 are out there. Wilson's leather comes to mind. I used to buy there before my new obsession with Coach bags. I'd buy one bag to last an entire season or two! (how times change...) Anyway, they have good sales all the time and some cute yet simple styles. If I have to quit buying Coach anytime soon I'll go with Wilson's or hit the Fossil outlet stores! (another good place to find leather bags under $100)

I'm reviving this thread in the hopes that my fellow tFS'ers can help me locate a cute (but cheap) bag. Unfortunately my current bags draw a wee bit too much attention where I work (it's a long story) which is why I'm in the market for something stylish and inexpensive. Thanks in advance :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
All the teenage girls and young women tote a variation of this bag around town. At least here in Canada. I personally have my eyes on the white tote below, although in black...the white colour gives the tote the impression of a diaper bag. Seriously, the bags, they are HUGE.

$48
c483_1.JPG

ebay.ca seller: cavicodi

$48
067f_1.JPG

ebay.ca seller: cavicodi

These are the tna canvas speedy bags. The idea is similar and was a branch off of the larger tna large canvas gym bag above. They are eight dollars cheaper and are more like a handbag rather than a tote. However, I need a school bag so the bigger ones above are a better size for me...

$40
c32f_1.JPG

ebay.ca seller: pelicanrose

Last edited by a moderator:
time to bump this thread.

Marc Ecko Shape Your World Item Tote
327267_fpx.tif

$64 bucks!
macys.com

I have found really great leather high end bags at TJMaxx for under $100. You can always find some great Cole Haan bags at my TJMaxx for about $99 to $129.99. I love TJMaxx.

I'm bumping this thread, it's long overdue.. can someone help me find a new bag? I'm in desperate need!

^I don't know where you live, but Invito has some nice bags atm :flower:

See my bags, for the most part, come from giftsets that we sell at my store (Bath and Body Works) or were purchases with purchase, so it might not be the most help. I saw some really cute ones in Icing tonight, but it's tough at times.

I love supporting indie designers so here are a couple of bags I sourced:

il_430xN.13245296.jpg

The Market Bag
credit: Etsy
From seller Moop
$74

il_430xN.13277443.jpg

The Fraulein Tote
Credit: Etsy
Also by seller Moop
$84

il_430xN.13284815.jpg

Vintage Shopper Clarissa
Credit: Etsy
From seller showpony
$40

I love those Moop bags.
Thanks for showing them. I've never had good luck on Etsy finding good bags.

Love that bag by showpony...so adorable!! They would probably sell that in a NYC boutique for $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musiclover2004
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->