Gucci Cruise 2008 : Natasha Poly & Julien Ferre by Inez & Vinoodh

I like the print, but I don't get why Natasha looks like her legs are broken in the video :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Natasha does NOT look sexy to me. Bony, with a ton of makeup, and forcing a "sexy pout"... Sorry folks, this is not my idea of sex appeal. I thought the video was particularly horrible.

is there the runway video?

^The overall coloring of the images and the style of the shoot (As seen in the video) is very similar to McDean's Cruise campaign from last year, so that's what I'm guessing :unsure:

Oh god the video advert was just awful! That 'kiss' was so badly done, and looked so fake. Why was Natasha walking like an oompa-loompa? :ninja:

Have you ever tried to runway-walk with high heels on that kind of soil? :innocent: :lol:

That video! Natasha looked SO awkward and clumsy infront of the camera, when she was making her eyes look hooded at the start, looked really..odd.

can someone PLEASE crop the photo of natasha's face for me? the one where she looks mad? i'd like just that photo and i can't do cropping on my computer right now. thanks so much for whoever does that for me!

I like the video, makes me thing about a couple, an escape in an old and small country of italy, like 2 sicilians :lol:

I've noticed that most 'shooting of' videos have models looking quite ridiculous but as long as it makes for good pictures, right? :lol:

Oh god the video advert was just awful! That 'kiss' was so badly done, and looked so fake. Why was Natasha walking like an oompa-loompa? :ninja:

:lol: oompa loompa, totally agree with you on this one. That was really bad.

Has anyone actually thought about the fact that the kiss was supposed to look like that? I mean the type where when you shoot it, it looks like they're about to kiss?...I don't think they wanted a full on shot of them actually making out, does anyone get what I'm trying to say? :blink:

And the clumsy walk in the video... First of all she's wearing like 5 inch heels on rough terrain :unsure:, and I think she's trying to walk in a way that she knows a good shot will be taken (we all know natasha knows how to walk), notice the way she's flipping her hair and positioning herself, she's trying to be aware of how she's being photographed. Sorry if i'm over-analyzing it, but I thought it would be obvious to most, atleast that's what I get out of it :unsure:^_^

^ exactly - there's no way a girl as successful and experienced as Natasha would be so awkward on a photoshoot. She does what she knows will make for a good photograph ^_^ You guys should watch the behind the scenes videos of some Vogue Paris editorials or of the Chloé campaign for instance, they're kind of weird but the result is amazing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->