Chanel Handbags Cruise 2008 : Rinko Kikuchi by Karl Lagerfeld

Manuva

congratulations, nerds.
Reaction score
Cruise? Accessories? I'm not sure. Proof that wear enough Chanel = get a campaign though!:lol:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Scanned by Manuva from Elle UK November.

It looks like Chanel Cruise.....a bit but I can't be sure :lol:

Rinko looks cute ^_^

she's beautiful! :wub:
it sort of looks like some lovely set of hers from earlier this year.. wonder if it's on purpose or they're related.. :unsure:

rinko2qr4.jpg

[from jereme d'almeida at flickr]

Last edited by a moderator:
milla jovovich is doing accessories...i believe this is for the cruise collection...

She's looking gorgeous, I think I like these.

WOW!Karl choose another model than Freja,Irina or Rauqel for his campaign:D.Aynway,I like it.Asian women are very beautiful:heart:.

Beautiful! I can't wait to see more! (This is so going on my desktop!)

Yeah, looks like Cruise. The bag and the necklace are both from the Cruise collection.

Lovely or not, it's TOO EARLY FOR CRUISE!

God how I wish Karl would just hire a photographer.
So do I...

Rinko looks cute though. I guess wearing Chanel 24/7 pays off. :lol:

I like it....much more than the fall ad campaing with Freja...

beautiful, but nothing more than that. It doesn't have anything that makes it different from the rest of beatiful campaigns.

So do I...

Rinko looks cute though. I guess wearing Chanel 24/7 pays off. :lol:

I don't think it's got anything to do with that. Rinko is a celeb, chosen by Chanel to dress her. Same with Keira.

Rinko won several awards for her performance as an actress. Nominated for an Oscar in a role where she was supposed to be deaf.

I think Zhang Ziyi is also somewhere along those lines.

But fact is: It does not pay off to wear Chanel 24/7. At least not in the sense that if you do, you will get to book an ad campaign. She wears loads of Chanel, yes, but gurlfriend ain't gon' pay fo' dat!

^yeah I agree. In fact often this tactic doesn't work (look at Lindsay Lohan who tries to grab ab campaigns this way) I'm pretty sure Chanel just liked her and decided to dress her for loads of events and she proved popular and this is a natural progression.

who's she by the way... is she the girl in that Brad Pitt movie??? Babel or something like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->