Chanel Resort 2008 : Heidi Mount by Karl Lagerfeld

where is brad?
:lol::lol:

but i can see nothing wrong with those tatoos. i guess this idea of spoiled beauty is so much about Karl's vision for Chanel. and Heidi looks quite convincing. come on, people, don't be rude. at the end of the day it's just about some b&w pictures.

The ad is so bland that it belongs in WalMart. But the worst thing about it is that croocked hair on Heidi. It just irritates me to no end.

If, that isn't the actual ad, I'll wait till I see it before I judge. Otherwise, from what I see, it's a decent ad.

Here is a sneak preview of selected images of the "Starting Point 2009", the beginning of the Spring-Summer collection: a very chic "Uptown New York"
(In stores this January)

chanel.com

Last edited by a moderator:
well I am wondering why is the title not yet corrected? someone mentioned in this post that it is supposed to be resort 09 right? :unsure:

i was hoping that Siri will be the one doing this but after seeing that pillow shot, hahaha thank goodness she didn't..

^ i agree. thank god Siri isn't doing this. i hate hate HATE this!! the poses are so tacky! and what is with that hair?! my least favourite one is the orange one hugging the cushion. eeeewwwww.........

I happen to find this ad especially boring, and IA w/post #45, it definitely lacks personality. It has no spark, there's nothing special about it.

i really like heidi but this is awful... and looks so cheap... i can't believe that orange look is chanel:yuk:

is it really resort 09 cause the clothes don't look like it. im really bored by the first campaign in the first page but now the color shots made it better. oh btw cato, i think she is well according to what i heard and assumptions etc etc on blogs and stuff

I think the first image posted was for A/W 0809 bags, and the latest ones are Resort? :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->