Chanel Resort 2008 : Heidi Mount by Karl Lagerfeld

i may be the only one, but i really like these...yea it's a little on the boring side but i think karl is attempting to give chanel a younger look and appeal to a more youthful audience with these. i love heidi's non-chalant expression and i love the shot which show her star tatoos..it's the opposite of what you would think a chanel ad would display but i think that's the whole point...it's kind of rebellious in a way

really don't think this campaign is good...at all :shock:
that second ad shot, although it may look better than the first, really has nothing to do with chanel, it's just cheap and tacky...this is supposed to be a luxury brand!

^ and it's becoming more horrible..where is the clothes?? it's covered

:huh:

Is that really an ad for those travel suit bag/cover things (and a bangle) or am I missing something?

Thank you for the scan, helligirl :flower:.

omg, that last one is shocking :shock: :ninja:
I don't think this campaign is "Resort" It is for a collection of bags called "Unlimited" :flower:

hm.... i guess the first ones were just to advertise accesories, like they did with Christy last year, while the other's are for the first part of Cruise (Chanel's way of sending merch to the stores is so....confusing.). the actual, "real" Cruise collection is the Miami-Paris collection we saw a few months back.

I look forward to see the ad where Heidi holds up logoed foam-covered travel hangers. Maybe a logoed cover for one's travelling iron?

thanks for scanning. I don't like this shot though.

thank you Northern Star. Where is it scanned from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->