Chanel Resort 2008 : Heidi Mount by Karl Lagerfeld

Why does Lagerfeld have to make everything black and white?!

This was so NOT the collection to photograph in b+w. The colors were what made it interesting!!

another shot.

DSCI2107.jpg

my snaps from vogue china nov 08'

i like it. i love heidi. i think her look will take chanel in a new, younger, fresh direction.

maybe she will replace schiffer as the main face.................

Karl really needs to stop shooting for his own campaign. After seeing the campaigns he's shot before, I can conclude that he is trying too hard pushing himself to be a good photographer. Photography is an art and I don't think he has the art in himself. He better sticks to designing clothes.

Karl is much better as a photographer and Heidi is great!!! I see nothing wrong with this campaign, it looks like Chanel, I see nothing wrong with it. Chanel campaigns are always kind of plain. You maybe just can not get used with the idea of seeing a non-established model as a Chanel girl. The second AD is great! And you should not blame only Karl, there is a bunch of people working on this, but I think they did a good job any way!
Advertizing campaigns are never as exciting and artsy as editorials, so we can not expect anything else from a chanel campaign, it is supposed to be boring!
And Sasha would have been such a wrong choice! She can never look sexy!

I like the recent one much better, than the previous.
are they her real tatoo's? it spoils the picture for me :innocent:

The second picture is much better. I love the look she's giving the camera.

^ Yeah I don't really understand either. If i'm honest it totally ruins that shot for me
thanks for the info

If it is the TRUE campaign for resort ..it should be 2009..not 2008

Heidi's look is anything but Chanel. And her star tattoos? :sick: Would have been great for a grungy brand but in this case they just made the ad so tacky and cheap.

I hate this girl, there's no doubt the campaign result it's not bad but however the face of Heidi Mount and her expression are totally annoying, she looks drunk y she's not a pretty woman 'cause in the runway she is even worse. I still don't understand how can she be a model :yuk:

this ad doesn't make any sense to me
Heidi :yuk::sick::ninja:
she screwed up everything(oh, tatooes:cry:) even the swimsuits are disgusting

heidi

I hate this girl, there's no doubt the campaign result it's not bad but however the face of Heidi Mount and her expression are totally annoying, she looks drunk y she's not a pretty woman 'cause in the runway she is even worse. I still don't understand how can she be a model :yuk:

hey, that was very mean!:wink:) Heidi is a good model, i have met her a few times and she is lovely!
She looks like Angelina Jolie...she does have some sleepy look sometimes, but she is very charming in person! I like her!

www.radolgc.com/topmodels

I saw the first ad in Vanity Fair and nearly screamed in horror. The blahness was so overwhelming. Can't believe that someone gave the go ahead to print this. I suppose this second one looks slightly better although no doubt the picture's blurry quality is protecting my eyes from seeing its true hideousness :ninja:. (What's up with those stars? Tattoos in my Chanel ads now? Really? That's "fresh and youthful" rather than "tired and played out"?)

I'm sorry but Heidi looks like someone slipped something into her drink when she wasn't looking. No doubt she's a sweet girl. Maybe this is one of those cases where all the worst pictures are making their way into print and the better ones are left to wilt in storage...?

wasting of the model

poor Heidi, I can't stand taking a second glance at her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->