Gucci 'Flora' Fragrance : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Inez & Vinoodh & Solve Sundsbo

I love her voice too, but I would like that she could say it with a bit more emotion.

The commercial is just so dreamy, with the music and movement from Abbey. I could watch it for a good hour :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Or even longer:wink: with an extended remix of the Donna Summer track.
Just easily the best commercial I've seen in a long time.:heart:

im so excited to find out that its abbey's voice! we were all talking about it today at work, cos we picked up on the aussie slant:smile: now i can go and tell everyone its the model's voice and its being played all over the world (we thought they would change it for every country).

Too bad this ad is like in every mag now, her face is incredibly boring and bland, dont get whats so 'flowery' about it except for the dress lol

yea, the print ad isn't half as great as the commercial but i like the direction I&V were going with it..

i love her voice being in the end..especially since she's saying "Flora by Gucci, the new fragrance, i love that :brows: even more than gucci by gucci :P

For me it's just the voice-over at the end that makes this commercial so mesmerizing... I love it... her voice makes me wanna drown in an ocean of FLORA -- though I don't even know the actual perfume... perfectly done campaign!

Cosmopolitan Ukraine September 2009 via via journal-plaza.net

Harper's Bazaar 2009-06 (RU) via journal-plaza.net

The commercial is really good. But I would have liked it better if Abbey Lee didn't look like she is under a spell.

Flora by Gucci Eau De Parfum : Abbey Lee Kershaw

FLORA_ecard--US.jpg

source | Gucci Newsletter via vogue28

the beauty of this shot shocked me just as the old one did when i first saw it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"