Gwen Stefani for Christian Dior?

brian

Reaction score
rumor has it that, as absurd as this sounds, gwen stefani will be doing a line of handbags for CHRISTIAN DIOR :rolleyes: ... reportedly for spring/summer 2005.

this sounds completely inane to me, and seems like something that a high end luxury goods label (esp. one as big as dior) wouldn't do... well, other than louis vuitton, lesportsac :smile:lol:smile: and longchamp because we all know they've done this.

comments??

Where did you hear this brian? It sounds so odd but it wouldn't be bad if it was true. The bags NEED improvement

*Imagines I :heart: lamb scrawled all over a saddle bag*

and then JPG going FABULOUS! Put some sort of charm on it and TA DAAAAH!

Oh dear lord, please don't let this happen :(

this is upsetting me.

Where did you hear this from Brian?

Last edited by a moderator:
at this point it's hard to imagine Dior being any worse

Jennika said:
I think she could pull it off... possibly... maybe
...probably not :blink:

I hope this is just a daft rumour. I'm going to be seriously unimpressed if its true.

Sounds like a cute idea, Gwen fits Dior perfectly; and as Spacemiu said, it can't get any worse anyway :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Gwen lives in Dior, and Dior could use Gwen. Sounds like a good match to me.

ew

you know gwen is alright and everything....but, im sick of dior, and to be quite honest her 'flavor' is all over dior too much ( or vice versa ). dior needs to 'regroup' and drop this acid drop wonderland rasta gwenny crap.pronto.

LolitaLuxe said:
you know gwen is alright and everything....but, im sick of dior, and to be quite honest her 'flavor' is all over dior too much ( or vice versa ). dior needs to 'regroup' and drop this acid drop wonderland rasta gwenny crap.pronto.
Exactly, Dior doesnt' need anymore Gwen theres plenty of Gwen in Dior already, and its the bits of Dior that I see Gwen's style in that I often dislike -like dior-rasta ect, they don't need anymore of that imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate when celebrites try to act like models such as sara jessica parker and gewi stenfani. models pose wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better why cant celebrites stop taking model jobs i hate it

Dior, at least the runway shows, really matches Gwen. However, I find it strange for both ends that they would do a collaboration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->