Gwen Stefani for Christian Dior?

I think she can pull something different if she didn't have Galliano under her wing :doh: he's the cause of the disaster at Dior's collection...

I heard the opposite, that Gwen may come out with a line of even less expensive clothing & handbags. I kinda like the L.A.M.B. handbag line, some of them anyway. I have a few.

yeah. it's supposedly called "sub-L.A.M.B." (talk about a crappy name..i hope they change it...)
anyone who might've bought the delux version of her solo album already has a piece from sub-L.A.M.B. ... a cd case...it's nothing spectacular. i hope it's not a representation of things to come from that line......

but i've heard both of these.
I've also heard she's doing stuff for Hot Topic....not sure if this IS the sub line...or if it's something different altogether....(making that three rumours of gwen's near future endeavours..)

as for gwen + dior...i don't think they need her to be a 'guest designer' for her style to show up in the accessories line...

it sounds kinda fishy to me though.....no REAL source...

Jeez, even if she IS capable of pulling it off, I don't want to see the day that a pop star designs for Dior.

Looking at the past collections of Dior.. who's to say she wasn't designing for them.:sick:

Spacemiu said:
at this point it's hard to imagine Dior being any worse
:lol: my thoughts completely. i mean, a bag can only get *so* tacky...

Louis Vuitton didn't do design collaborations with celebrities as so much other designers.

As Sprouse, et al.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->