Hair Salons Recommendations - Toronto

Merged with existing thread. Devil please use the search function prior to posting and please provide proper image credits per tFS guidelines.

Merged with existing thread. Devil please use the search function prior to posting and please provide proper image credits per tFS guidelines.

Thank you, HipKitten.
Apologies for the no image credits.

The only reason I created a new thread was so people can start a "Where do I..." reply in the thread. Much like a "Where do I.." thread for Toronto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Civello on Yonge

Hello,

I got bangs in the Civello salon on Yonge. Antonella was my stylists and she was nice and pacient with me. I was really worried to get bangs because years back I got them and hated them so much. This time I look HOT. My boyfriend was shocked. Unfotunately I have curly hair so they are difficult to maintain. But the salon was great. Got a massage too. And she was sweet so I will definatelly go to her again. Also I can trim my bangs there for free. Paid 52 $ + I gave 10 $ tip.

It's been 2 months since I got a hair cut, but I would like to just trim my bangs. They are long now! Can I still go and ask for a free trim? If yes how much should I tip? Thanks!

Anyone have any recent recommendations?

Much appreciated! :blush:

Civello on Queen ST W. In the price of the hair cut I got a tea,scalp and shoulder massage and a makeup touch up :D

Aveda Academy on King East, they're young and fresh and soooo good

Aveda Academy on King East, they're young and fresh and soooo good

Totally agree! They are fresh, and super cheap. I love all the cool experiment styles they can do too. Have you seen the educator Aidan? What a fox!

Salon Collage on 1750 The Queensway. Their website is saloncollage.com. I get my haircut by Dado there and I love it, but I know some of the hairstylists are better than others. If you tell the receptionist what you want, though, she can tell what person will be best for you.

Alright, my salon has been the same for quite some time now. I went through different stylists.

But Coupe Bizzarre on Queen St W is awesome at rocker-esque styles. However, my stylist, Sergio R has opened his own salon now called Parlor at Queen/Ossington.

Parlor is definitely the IT spot. Experienced stylists, colorists, etc. Although I don't color, I'm one of those anti-color males.

Alright, my salon has been the same for quite some time now. I went through different stylists.

But Coupe Bizzarre on Queen St W is awesome at rocker-esque styles. However, my stylist, Sergio R has opened his own salon now called Parlor at Queen/Ossington.

Parlor is definitely the IT spot. Experienced stylists, colorists, etc. Although I don't color, I'm one of those anti-color males.

I took your suggestion and goggled for some more information and read some fantastic reviews. Went ahead and booked an appointment. I had my hair cut today by Charlotte and my.god. I love my hair cut. Chic place and super friendly. I for sure will be a repeat customer and thanks to Devil for the suggestion :flower:

The website is www.parloursalon.com

I took your suggestion and goggled for some more information and read some fantastic reviews. Went ahead and booked an appointment. I had my hair cut today by Charlotte and my.god. I love my hair cut. Chic place and super friendly. I for sure will be a repeat customer and thanks to Devil for the suggestion :flower:

That's awesome! I'm glad you had fun. I'd say if you feel like being adventurous, try the rest of the stylists too because they all have individual style (the best of, may I add) and then pick one to be your life long hair-mate. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->