Hairbands / Headbands

my mom did too, her and another stay at home mom even sold them at a local store. My favorite was one made out of balloons.

ballons?^ that sounds interesting
here is one I like a lot,

943634080b.jpg

from anthropologie.com

Gorgeous! I don't like headbands that are a stretchy band. I prefer them "hard" so that they stay on my head, and I won't have to worry about bobby pins to hold the stretchy bands in place.

that one reminds me a bit of the gorgeous one that blair wore for prom queen on gossip girl.

Gorgeous! I don't like headbands that are a stretchy band. I prefer them "hard" so that they stay on my head, and I won't have to worry about bobby pins to hold the stretchy bands in place.

yeah, same here.
. I don't like the stretchy ones because they cut out the circulation sometimes, itch or just fall.

here are other ones i like.

43320189.png

53684901.png

this one has little butterflies!
85606064.png

anthropologie.com

i bet the anthropologie headbands are really expensive..
especially since the urban headbands are usually $20+ and anthropologie tends to be more expensive...

some of them are really lovely though :heart:

that first gold one and the turquoise are especially eye-catching..
thanks hemmy! :flower:

Gorgeous Hemmy! I love the gold and turquoise too. I'm not so much into the stretchy, but I would make an exception for those. I wish anthropologie accessories weren't so expensive. Or perhaps I'm just cheap when it comes to headwear.

^True, true. I can't imagine spending that much on a headband, so I prefer Claire's and tweeny stores at my local mall. I would never buy earrings from a store like Claire's, but headbands seem like they wouldn't wear down as quickly as cheap silver would as soon as it gets wet.

(These photos are from Wet Seal, but it's pretty much the same idea.) :lol:

I can just tell that the quality of these headbands is incredibly poor and the prices range from $7 to $9.50. I don't know why I even consider wanting them now! :blush:

wetseal.com

^ I had a forever 21 headband similar to the third one, and my cat ate the feathers off it quite quickly. Urban had some really cute peacock ones a while ago, but they never seem to be on sale.

I was able to get my hands on the peacock hair clip actually. I am afraid to use it because the feathers are so delicate that I can't imagine which bastard will come up to me next to smack me upside the head. :judge:

I have just bought this one by Malene Birger:
jsfleming.ashx

billedbladet.dk

^Thank you!
You have the best headbands in Iceland - do you know Thelma?

I've seen her headbands around but I have yet to buy a headband from her! :doh: I'm afraid that if I walk into her store I'll end up spending all my money on her gorgeous designs :innocent:

^I have one and I LOVE it! They are very kind to make business with.

I love this pearl headband on Zooey! :crush: Anyone know of a similar one I can buy? :flower:

206l8qt.jpg

twitter / therealzooeyd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iphone4321
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->