Hairbands / Headbands

pretty, I've never heard of that brand, will definitely have to check it out:smile:

For those of you in Australia or the UK, Mimco always do fabulous hairbands/accessories/clips/hats.

Does anyone know where I can get a black hairband with a stiff ribbon bow right on the top (not on the side) - like the one Blair wore in Gossip Girl at Bart Bass's funeral?

I have discovered a seller on eBay, kellin_acc, that has really cool head bands! They are based in Korea and have handmade items for really affordable price points. I may order some, but I don't know if I can bring myself to buy more! LOL!

This is where I like to brag that I'm half Korean. :D Koreans make some of the cutest accessories ever. I love going to Korea and buying all of the tacky - yet adorable - jewelry and hair accessories.

iLoveCouture - those are beautiful! I no longer wear headbands but you are changing my mind!

crystal swoop on satin ribbon headwrap
gall_1_largest_7.jpg

encrusted woven crystals
gall_1_largest_9.jpg

sixteen row crystal braid
gall_1_largest_2.jpg

art deco crystal and silk satin headwrap
gall_1_largest_6.jpg

encrusted crystals on silk chiffon
gall_2_largest_4.jpg

petite victoriana with stitched pearls and crystals
gall_2_largest_8.jpg

jenniferbehr.com

mmm! love headbands! they are the perfect accessory to add a little more to an outfit whether they are simple or graphic. plus, if you haven't washed your hair that day they are really good at covering it up :smile:

Jennifer Behr is a talented gem. :heart: The bejeweled ones are the most charming adornment to add if you want a lustrous sparkle to your locks!

I think Headbands are the ultimate hair accessory for every season.

Have yoy guys seen the Erickson Beamon headpiece on net-a-porter.com?

66393_in_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

It's beautiful, I would love to wear during the day with a white tee and black skinny jeans. It would totally rock the outfit.

y0shi, that is such a good idea! :buzz: I'm very inspired to find a knock-off and use your idea.
WONDERFUL :kiss:

:blush:
Usually when I say that to people they think I'm crazy...They're like ''but it's an evening piece :|"

papa_levante: definitely keep me updated! If you find a knock I'd love to get one too! <3

I'm loving all of the headbands on this page. Inspired me to go out and buy some similar ^_^

Here is my flower headband. I never used it though, not my style to be honest.

nbekqh.jpg

250qfrl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->