• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hanne Gaby Odiele

cutxpaste

barack the vote
Reaction score
Such a cute girl! She's 18 and from Beligium. She was featured in Vogue UK in February as part of the Class of 2006, a group of fresh new faces, poised to rule the catwalks this year. So far I know she's walked for Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2006 RTW, but I don't know of any other designers she's walked for. I hope she'll go far and join the ranks of her fellow quirky Beligium beauties, Hannelore Knuts, Elise Crombez and Anouck Lepere!

class4.jpg

Vogue UK Feb 2006, "Class of 2006". Hanne-Gaby pictured with made model, March, 17.

source: the class of 2006 thread

Her stats from Supreme Management

Height 5' 10" - 178
Bust 32" - 81
Waist 25" - 64
Hips 34" - 86
Shoe Size 8.5 - 40
Hair color Blond
Hair Length n.d.
Eye color Blue

Does anyone know if she's been in any other shows besides the Marc Jaocbs one?

Looks just like every other model out there, but I like the way clothes looks on her.

I like her, but in some runway shots she looks way odd!

Thakoon Spring/Summer 2006
00150m.jpg
00270m.jpg

[style.com]

^ Yikes. Her legs look odd in that second Thakoon picture. She looks too rigid on the runway.

shes soooo adorable!!!!!!! a little resemblence with jp but i like hanne better!!! shes so unique, shes got such a cool vibe

She looks a bit like Julia Stegner in the pic with the glasses, no?

Elle :flower:

She seems like a mix between JP and Julia.

Can't decide if I like her yet, though. :lol: I reserve judgement as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->