Harper's Bazaar Arabia April 2018 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Mariano Vivanco

amby

Reaction score
Harper's Bazaar Arabia April 2018: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Mariano Vivanco

29542325_10155595778923031_8699149337086733482_n.jpg

Source @marianovivanco Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
What she's wearing is atrocious. Terrible styling. All that sparkle and glitter and they went for gold eyeshadow as well?!*

I'm liking this. Don't judge me!

She's stunningly beautiful. Who cares what she's wearing??

SO FREAKING STUNNING!!!!!!! I’m biased because I love her.

I saw the editorial is it’s beautiful!

I've not seen these Gucci pieces styled really well, and with I, Tonya I thought we'd have something more literal at least. Guess 'Gucci fatigue' amongst editors are real!

Her make-up looks fine, but I think the styling is too edgy for her. Rosie is like Miranda Kerr. Everything must be kept commercial, that's when they shine.

ROYAL PAR EXCELLENCE
Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Stylist: Peghah Malakenjad
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-Up: Niki M'nray
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

ar.harpersbazaararabia.com/الموضة/87607-عارضة-ملكية-بامتياز.html?page=1

29871778_10155598421483031_2956399037604050720_o.jpg

I've not seen these Gucci pieces styled really well, and with I, Tonya I thought we'd have something more literal at least. Guess 'Gucci fatigue' amongst editors are real!

Her make-up looks fine, but I think the styling is too edgy for her. Rosie is like Miranda Kerr. Everything must be kept commercial, that's when they shine.
I agree, although Margot's Aussie HB cover in the same Gucci piece was too literal for me.

I think there's a lot of similarity between Rosie and MK, they've both kind of walked the line of commercial and fashion, and edgy isn't either of their fortes.

What is the purpose of this cover? is she promoting something specifically or is it just a cover for the sake of a cover? I'm not complaining, the girls of Rosie's generation were really the last before it all became tainted by followers and surnames...

29064643_10155598756663031_1290802484969131854_o.jpg

:wacko: are these people high on something? how could someone think these ^ are okay stylings?

Yesss GAWD that purple cover is serving opulent future royalty for ya nerves!

Love love LOVE everything about. IT. Glorious.

:wacko: are these people high on something? how could someone think these ^ are okay stylings?

Lol, it IS for HB Arabia. They have this gaudy, tackyish approach at times. This cover is just too campy to deal, which ironically isn't a word generally associated with that region.

Will appeal to those with strong Drag Race fanaticism.....

Well for me the first cover is stunning. I love the styling and this Gucci outfit.

I actually love it! I'm not a fan of Rosie in the least,
but styled like this in OTT fashion - contrasted with her mainstream beauty - she's quite stunning.
Much better than seeing her in another flowy flower dress.

Is it just me, or does Rosie's pose in the first cover resemble Linda Evangelista's iconic September 1992 cover of US Harper's Bazaar?

Nevertheless, I do love me some Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and these covers are fabulous. The whole shoot is perfect for the magazine, everything is done so tasteful and beautiful. The purple cover in #12 is indeed glorious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->