Wearing Chanel styled by : Joanna Hillman
Make Up Artist: Erin Parson
Hair Stylist : Joey George

BTS Preview

Last edited by a moderator:
Newsstand & Subscribers Cover:

Cover Story:

HARPERSBAZAAR. COM

I don't expect a huge amount from US Bazaar, but the newsstand cover delivers on what I do - generic beauty and glamour.

Love the newsstand cover, but omg she looks like going to eat someone in the last two pics.

Whoa! How well do Gigi & Kendall sell for them? It feels like they are on the cover every 5 months! Newsstands cover isn't half bad, but more Allure than Allure is these days!

She looks very beautiful in the close-ups, but quite uncomfortable in the subscriber's cover. Classic Bazaar.

She looks gorgeous on the closeups, what I would expect from a Beauty issue.

Wow, could they photoshop that newsstand shot any more? And what's with the heavy styling?
I dunno, it looks too garish and cheesy. But I'm shocked that Kendall and Gigi are getting all these covers! They must be selling, no way would Glenda give them repeats. She's all about the bottom line.

I love the Balenciaga fall 2006 shot.

Has this been shot by Terry Richardson????? It sure does hell looks like it ! By the way regardless of the photographer´s name these pictures look AWFUL !

I like the subs cover - reminds me of the pose an old school super would do. Also, is that Steven Klein's dog?

i like the newsstand cover, but we could all do without those celebrity by a celebrity 'interviews'. They work better for indie and quarterly mags, for a mainstream fashion magazine it just looks desperate.

1. I really love the newstand cover. Very glamourous.
2. Why can't we have regular journalist doing their own job not celebs interview another. This is not Interview magazine.
3. The edit is not as good as the cover. The theme is meh and the photography doesn't help much.

Love the Chanel cover. I loved the collection and it translate well so i'm happy. It's quite fun...
As for the rest: NO!
So, they changed Richardson for Vivanco? There are a lot of photographers that can deliver something much more interesting than that! Cedric Buchet for example or even Camilla Akrans! Seriously, wake up Glenda!
The previous issue was cheap as hell!

And, what's going on with Carine? It's been a minute since we haven't seen her work in the pages of Bazaar. Not that i miss that or that it was great, but at least, she gave us big names.

She looks gorgeous on the newsstand cover!❤️

She looks really lovely in these, but God they could tone it down a bit. The shots are all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->