Harper's Bazaar France May 2024 : Naomi Campbell by Karim Sadli

Looks good.
Go to a French newsstand this weekend and you'll be able to get three major French fashion magazines with three actual icons on their covers - Naomi on Bazaar, Elle on Elle, and Celine on Vogue.

The color schemes remind me of their November issue last year with Vanessa Paradis, which was also shot by Karim Sadli...

Wow she finally looks natural here with the soft hair compared to how plastic she’s looked like last few years with that dead straight hair

If we're going to have a Naomi cover every month, this is the right move. Credit to Karim for convincing Campbell to drop the android routine and bring some vulnerability.

Yeah, I agree - her best cover in quite a good while! I love Karim's work and they work great as a pair. Curious to see more.

If we're going to have a Naomi cover every month, this is the right move. Credit to Karim for convincing Campbell to drop the android routine and bring some vulnerability.
Let’s just wait for the full editorial before we give anyone any credit- it might be full of android looking Naomi lol

This is the look I give when someone wants something from me and I don’t know how to tell them “no” in a polite way

Encore elle?
At the same time, she is such an unexpected association that it can somehow work.

I guess we won’t be able to escape Naomi for the Olympics.

I like how laid back it is as opposed to her previous covers but the lighting in her face is rather harsh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->