HEAD Geneva Fashion Design Courses

donyan

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my niece is thinking of applying to HEAD in Geneva for a BA in Fashion, does anyone have any experience with this school?

A friend of a friend studied there product design 4 years ago and she told me that it's a very creative fashion school that leaves you a lot of freedom to develop your own style and vision. Not too strict which can be also a negative point imo.

As a result you never hear much about big careers of the alumni from HEAD in the international fashion world (to my knowledge).

And then of course Geneva. The most expensive city in the world. Very, very hard to find an apartment - even for the middleclass it became a nightmare nowadays to find a place where the rent is not higher than your salary.

But check their latest bachelor show - it's quite honest. Head of the Department was Lutz Huelle in 2023 .

Thank you, I'll pass it on. The show looks good, although it's difficult to judge for me, I don't have much experience with student shows. I had no idea Lutz Huelle is Head of department, this is probably a good sign. In any case they seem to make quite an effort in terms of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->