• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

European Fashion Schools

Thanks Bette.

Anyone has an idea about the Digital Communication in Fashion program? Also, How are Domus and Polimoda for the same?

Hello guys !

I'm gradutaing this year in Industrial Product design and I'm thinking about attending IED Barcelona for their Shoes and Accesories courses, does anyone have an idea about IED , also can anyone advice me if Intensive summer courses are helpful and worth it ? Thanks so much in advance !

too bad this thread is mostly unanswered questions... :(

I was wondering if anyone had info on AMFI (amsterdam) and Beckmans college (stockholm)?

La Cambre

Hello everyone, I'm looking for any kind of informations about La Cambre school, since I want to apply for next year, and facing difficulties to find feedbacks or advices on the internet, apart from the school leaflet...

I have two specific questions:

Between La Cambre and Antwerp, which one is the best for you?(considering that I'm french...)

I'm 24, and I have already done a 1-year master course at the Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale last year; wouldn't I be too aged to apply? And is it realistic to try a direct second year entry?

Thanks a lot!

Hey,

I've tried the exam once. Maybe I could help a little bit.

1/. Personally I like la cambre better. But I know a girl who fail the entrance exam of antwerp are try la cambre. I think it's as competitive as Antwerp and I love the teachers there. You can't really compare both school, I think it's really depends on yourself.

2/. I once heard they prefer younger, fresh mind or not too skilled students. Because they don't want your knowledge to limit yourself.
I think if you are good enough and you impress them, then it should be alright.

Hey,

I've tried the exam once. Maybe I could help a little bit.

1/. Personally I like la cambre better. But I know a girl who fail the entrance exam of antwerp are try la cambre. I think it's as competitive as Antwerp and I love the teachers there. You can't really compare both school, I think it's really depends on yourself.

2/. I once heard they prefer younger, fresh mind or not too skilled students. Because they don't want your knowledge to limit yourself.
I think if you are good enough and you impress them, then it should be alright.

Thanks a lot for your answer, I hope my age won't be crippling for them, since I still have a lot to learn to be able to enter onto the job market! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->