Height / How tall are you? #2

5'9.5.

I like my height, especially since I do want to become a model :smile:

Plus, at 16, I can grow more :smile:

Im 6ft! I wear heels at work and get called a giant all the time because it makes me about 6'2 but I say embrace it!

5'1''. I sometimes wish I'd be taller since it's hard to find well fitting clothes when you're a dwarf ^_^ But then again, that's just me and there's nothing that can be done about it. I'm okay with my height.

oh wow you guys are all giants! :blush: :P
I'm 5'4". An inch or two taller would be nice of course, but I'm fine with my current height because it's already above average for most girls here.

5'8
I always seem taller though because for some reason a lot of my friends are really petite. Especially when I'm wearing heels haha, I feel like a giant

I'm 5'9.5 but I'm still 15 and a half so I believe i will grow another inche or two!
My father is 6'5 so I stil have some hopes :D

175cm or 5'9" and I feel oh so short because very single person in my family is taller than 180cm, my sister is 185cm don't know what went wrong with me :(..on the plus side I've learned very quickly to walk with heels :lol:

I stood up to my cousin yesterday and we were the same height.

He is 5'10 :smile:

But I'm 17 and a girl so I'm probably don't growing even though my dad is 6'5.

I am 5'7". I like my height, though I wouldn't mind one or two inches more. But I can be 5'9" with just a two inch heel so I can't complain. :smile:

5'5. In the Philippines it's considered pretty tall since the average height for women is 4'11 and for men 5'4...But I feel so tiny whenever I go to Poland...heh. It would be nice to be at least 5'10. :P

But I'm only nearly fifteen so hopefully I still have some growing to do. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
166cm, haven't grown a centimeter since I was 12... which was when I started wearing heels :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->