How Do You Smell Today? #4

Dior Homme Cologne. Does anyone know if Chanel Allure really looks alike? I want to smell it, but Chanel collected their products here in Brazil in all the stores they resold, so we only have to buy in Chanel's own stores and there is only one in Rio de Janeiro.

I also have Givenchy Gentlemen Only Casual Chic, Dior Fahrenheit... I love Prada Infusion d'Homme, but I can't find it anymore to be sold here in Brazil. Thinking about buying D&G The One. Does anyone like it?

^Personally speaking, I find Dior Homme Cologne and Chanel Allure Homme to be nothing alike but someone else might think different. The Allure Homme fragrances are my ultimate favorite, ultimate go-to and got them all in the 100ml versions, wear them daily and just alternate between Homme Sport and Edition Blanche etc.

Today I'm wearing Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme.

^Personally speaking, I find Dior Homme Cologne and Chanel Allure Homme to be nothing alike but someone else might think different. The Allure Homme fragrances are my ultimate favorite, ultimate go-to and got them all in the 100ml versions, wear them daily and just alternate between Homme Sport and Edition Blanche etc.

Today I'm wearing Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme.
In fact I made a mistake... It's the Édition Blanche that I was told is similar to the Dior Homme Cologne.

Molton Brown's Re-charge Black Pepper Eau de Toilette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->