Help Me Find - Where can I buy this / that bag ?

iluvfashion

Reaction score
This thread is about chasing that bag you want to buy but cannot locate where.

So jump in:smile:

charlott vasberg bags.

can you order them on her site, or am i just blind?

barneys only seems to have a few bags (not either of the ones i want). i thought i remember seeing a list of boutiques that stock her, but when i went to the site, i could only find barneys as far as u.s. retailers.

anybody?

a vanessa bruno bag or two pop on ebay every once in a blue moon.

Does anyone know of any Canadian stores carrying Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags? Or any online stores that actually ship to Canada? I'm thinking of buying one but just don't think there are any available to Canadians. The best option is probably just calling the NY store and ordering one from there but the shipping charges are absolutely ridiculous.

whatkatiedid, did you try Holt Renfrew?

I did but haven't found any. Did you see any Marc by Marc bags in there because I think it only carries the bags from the MJ collection?

Looking for a Limited Edition MJ Stella in black... anitque brass hardware/buckles... Not pushlocks..

If anyone catches one on ebay... or sees on at NM near them or something, Let me know. :smile: Thanks

whatkatiedid - where in canada are you? i think i saw some at a store in vancouver when i visited in march - i forget exactly what it was called but it was on granville street by all the antique stores and stuff. i can try to find out for you if that's an option.

ysl yse bag

i need this bag in yellow nicole richie has it anyone knwo where i can find it ?thanks

igotgoodjeans said:
whatkatiedid - where in canada are you? i think i saw some at a store in vancouver when i visited in march - i forget exactly what it was called but it was on granville street by all the antique stores and stuff. i can try to find out for you if that's an option.

I'm in Toronto. However if you could remember the name of the store it would be great.

The in search of handbag thread

Theres a thread for "In search of shoes" on the shoe thread so I thought I'd post in search of bags.

Has anyone seen this bag available anywhere? I remember seeing it last year in Saks. Anyone seen it lately? I'd love a tan/camel one like I saw last year.

There are none on ebay other than white.

05_1.JPG
ebay.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Aspen, there is a thread that already exists just for this. I'll merge. :wink:

Where to find this Fendi handbag?

I have seen the Fendi handbag shown below in my pic and i'm really excited! Buuut...I can't find it anywhere.. I have tried tons of on-line shops, outlets everything but i can't find it. Any idea where i could find it?
If anyone has one of the same please give me extra description for the bag, i just hope that i don't have thw wrong impression from that photo:blush:
Thank you for your help!
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243571&stc=1&d=1159648772

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->