Help Me Find - Where can I buy this / that bag ?

Mulberry please credit your picture source or the image will be removed. Thanks!

i had seen this picture in a auction in ebay but i couldn't find the same bag in any on-line shop. I really liked that bag and i just wanted to ckeck it outside ebay.

/\thank you, im sure this will definately help some one! :flower:

there's also 30% off at any off of saks store, last time i was in they had the MJ ursula pochettes, some marc by marc washed leather totes, and some other MJ stuff. may be worth a trip :smile:
http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBFI8VuAotFNUAtUpb4AqcBr$1T/doc.html

* MODS: can we make this into a handbag sale and coupon thread????

Last edited by a moderator:
^I have just merged these two threads together so that it because one thread for iinformation on where to get certain bags/sales, etc.

Gotta love coupons! The ones I know of at the moment are:

TOUTIE20 for 20% off anything at Adasa
STYLEFORFREE gives 20% off nessaleestyle
FREESHIP1 for free shipping until 18 Oct at net-a-porter
JT for 15% discount at Revolve Clothing

they have the anna corinna lady duffle 50% off on anthropologie.com right now :smile:

chanel original coco cabas caviar leather, anywhere?

hi! can u help me found these bags in these colours where i can buy from email?
blackcaviarleather.jpg

darkgreycaviarleather.jpg

i'm looking specifically for the original caviar leather, not original vinyl, satin, denim or baby cabas.
i really want one but i wich to get it retail price not from ebay which is having a huge mark ups :(

TIA

Bumping this, as I know people often don't know where to find a particular bag!

help me find this "dennis basso" bag please?

i a in love with this bag i saw on a magazine ad, but can't seem to find it anywhere. i live in asia and i don't have stores that sell this bag.

anyone have seen this bag IRL and can tell me info where to get it and how much?
ny help appreciated. thanks :wink:

attachment.php

seahorse... hsn & qvc are cable TV shopping networks in the US & maybe elsewhere, but I don't know for sure.. ;-)

hi! can u help me found these bags in these colours where i can buy from email?

i'm looking specifically for the original caviar leather, not original vinyl, satin, denim or baby cabas.
i really want one but i wich to get it retail price not from ebay which is having a huge mark ups :(

TIA

Are the Chanel boutiques sold out of that style? I could've sworn I saw some in Chicago a couple of mo. ago.I could be mistaking it for a different style. worth the try.

Where can I buy Balenciaga and Chanel handbag online?

I'm not sure if this is where I should post the question, if not sorry. Anyway any site online I can buy real Balenciaga and chanel handbag except ebay? Thank you. I was thinking buying one as a present for myself. I've been very good this year :P

You might want to try and look in the respective hanbags sections for info on where to buy online. As far as I'm aware, other than ebay, there is no online retailer for Chanel. For balenciaga bags, there are many including lvr, aloharag, matches, etc.

I'm pretty sure there aren't many online retailers for Chanel or Balenciaga... I think leila once mentinoed a UK website .. . cricket something.. that sold auth balenciaga, but I can't remember the website

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->