Help Me Find - Where can I buy this / that bag ?

Where can I buy Dolce & Gabbana Crinkled Patent Bowling Bag online? I tried eluxury but its sold out.

Haha, thanks PI! I knew it had some sort of "bug" name to it. :lol:

searching for this Chanel bubblegum/hot pink timeless classic flap

Soooo Ive been absent from TFS for awhile now...busy with work, relocated to another city...and also was spending some time on another forum but was wondering if you girls (and guys) could help me with this bag.

Its from the 05 collection but some people had even found it as recently as last summer at some NM stores...

Theyre sold out now unfortunately and Ive been scouring what seems to be the earth for this bag...

If anyone has spotted it at a consignment/resale or even on ebay in another country i havent searched or japanese yahoo auctions PLEASE do let me know!!!

Thanks!!!

*picture from a friend who owns this bag
05Pinkflap.jpg

STEVE MADDEN Full Metal Madden satchel - where to buy?

I really have no idea how old it is, or when it was in stores..but i just saw one in a photo and really want it!
Is there anywhere online i can buy this? it's not on the SM site or google :(

there is however this one on ebay, but am always scared of fakes on there.. are there even fakes of steve madden bags? haha i don't know
f460_1_sbl.JPG

ebay

thanks for any help!

Judging from the inspired styling of the Steve madden bag, it looks to be one of the more recent bags... maybe last season... it seems as if ebay might be your only choice

Soooo Ive been absent from TFS for awhile now...busy with work, relocated to another city...and also was spending some time on another forum but was wondering if you girls (and guys) could help me with this bag.

Its from the 05 collection but some people had even found it as recently as last summer at some NM stores...

Theyre sold out now unfortunately and Ive been scouring what seems to be the earth for this bag...

If anyone has spotted it at a consignment/resale or even on ebay in another country i havent searched or japanese yahoo auctions PLEASE do let me know!!!

Thanks!!!

*picture from a friend who owns this bag

http://cgi.ebay.com/Darling-Bubble-...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Where can I find Alexander Wang purses online? Specifically I'm looking for his purses from Fall 2008 but any would be fine. :flower:

qq8vg2.jpg

tinypic/bluefly

This Miu Miu bag in Rouge. Bluefly doesn't ship to Holland and I can't find it on Ebay expect for a fake one & a different size.

I really need to have this Botkier Sophie cross bag.
Please help me:heart:

new_1173544082_9384395.jpg

Looking for a handbag like MK

I finally wanna get a designer handbag to celebrate my new job (I am an intern). I am looking to spend no more than 500$.
I like this handbag :
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat3003&isEditorial=false
and
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/ca...Cat=cat000000cat8501cat3003&isEditorial=false

I am looking for a soft leather handbag that will work with anything and would be good for work and school and could fit my mac laptop. Do you have any brands you can suggest I can look at besides MK that has similar prices and design?

Thank you !!

lovebug

some days ago i have seen a shopping bag with the text "i can tell your bag is fake". has anyone seen it, too?

I am looking for a Celine Phantom, we dont have a Celine boutique in my city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->