Homosexuality in Fashion Advertising Campaigns

2005826178sisly04.jpg

http://images3.icxo.com/20058/2005826178sisly04.jpg

First of all...I'm new, so HI:flower:

About this thread, I can say it's hotter to see men together, I don't know why, but maybe it is because the images of girls together are sooo exploted, I mean in films, tv, ads, everywhere I've seen girls in lots of position...it doesn't seem provocative enough
but the image of guys having a good time together, I haven't seen that much...

I really loved the Dsquared ad spring summer 2003, where they emulate a gay p*rn video cap. that is hot!

and i really believe that at least this pictures can show people another type of attraction, i mean if you're curious, and you see that maybe you want to try it, which i think it's great...we should explore sexuality...:woot:

welcome, Blanche DuBois :flower:

you're right about the "girls together" exploitation, i was just thinking about it. share the images that you like with us :smile:

Thanxs
I will post some of the dsquared ads I was talking about

source: dsquared2.com

see what I mean!?

Attachments

• dsquared11.jpg
    dsquared11.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 142
  • dsquared31.jpg
    dsquared31.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 123
  • dsquared1.jpg
    dsquared1.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 122
i don't care as long as it is stylish... there r too many gay ppl,so it normal to have homosexual advertisments, plus,too many ppl in fashion bussines r deslared as homosexuals... but i don't like sisley ads... like a cheap teen p*rn magazine... well,i'm a straight girl so i perfer to watch naked men...
LOL

^^That made me laugh but i agree as long its stylish its fine and the same goes for heterosexual ads depicting sex.
I think some of the ads on this thread are really sexy no matter if its about guys or girls!

Spike413 said:
And I must say, Kenneth Cole is one of my new favorite people....

I love that photo! It's so loving.

jssy4eva said:
i don't think that they are try in to say bi-sexual...so much as they are tryin to say that the gucci woman is kind of a sl*t:innocent:

No, those guys are definately eyeing each other.

Those D-Squared ads frankly look a little ... tasteless?

I don't know, perhaps it's just not within my scope of humour.

Anyway, I love all the Dolce&Gabbana ads because for some reason they've always got the hottest men in some of the hottest angles ever. The black-and-white ads which they did a season or two ago (the set was this room completely surrounded by mirrors - I think it was the Fall/Winter 2005 menswear campaign?) were steaming hot - not to mention the fact that one of the guy's pants were low enough to reveal a little of the pubes ...

..a-HEM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blanche DuBois said:
Thanxs

see what I mean!?
I REMEMBER those, there was another one that looked like a circle jerk...Ahh...

Some of these ads are little extreme, I think. It has nothing to do with homosexuality; it's just...so overly sensual. For example, the two men naked playing rugby-if it was a man and a woman, I'd still would think it was a bit much! Well, that's fashion for you; a form of media. Since media isn't collared by the government, it can pretty much whatever it wants as long as people love them. That can be a good thing, but sometimes a bad thing too.
Though for the most part, lovin' those ads. ;D

I never realised that it was such a big old gay fashion world out there...........and i like it!

Great pics boys and girls! :wink: Very funny in some! :lol:

Blanche DuBois said:
Thanxs

see what I mean!?

Joseph Sayers appears on those ads *hotnesss* .. and Naomi modeled as a favor ... she got no $$$.

I remember those ads were depicted as sleeves of dirty DVDs .. that was the whole point ...

This is a 1984 Benetton ad ...

9260.JPG

I'll have to admit back in the day I totally fell for Benetton just because of their campaigns .. but their basics are good quality and I love them ...

The image is from commercial-closet.org, which has like 100,000 of print and video ads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->