Homosexuality in Fashion Advertising Campaigns

it's not an ad but I thought I'd post this ed here
18.jpg

19.jpg

wschupfer.com

Sweet rus, I love the ed you posted. It's very heartwarming. I love some of these advertisements-- they are so arty. Some are just as blatant as their heterosexual counterparts (especially some of the Abercrombie ones, ick), which I despise as much. I love all the androgynous shots-- and the Gucci shots where it's 2 men with 1 woman. Some of them are very romantic and even dramatic. I like this thread.

Sweet rus said:
it's not an ad but I thought I'd post this ed here
please do not quote photos - see tfs guidelines
wschupfer.com
This one is just fantastic...I like Marc Jacobs Ads as well...they are very humane not just sexy...

Last edited by a moderator:
What Sweet_rus posted looks like two girls sitting in a car. It's ridiculous to think that just because two girls are sitting in a car together it automatically makes them lesbians. Give me a break.

no, Neo Classic, I posted other pix with two men but the site changed the pix without changing the link codes:wink:

I'm surprised not to see the fw 07 d&g ad campain...
these guys are all about homoerotism...

Christian Dior created a campaign featuring two men, The Wizard and Oliver, along with their female companion the Mouth, that caused some controversy as it implied a bisexual three-way among them. The campaign, which ran from 1982-1984, showed their escapades together, later leading to marriage between two of them, and a despondent "best man." The ads appeared in publications from Vogue to Playboy.
f_9254m_22a364b.jpg

f_9255m_1fd3cae.jpg

9256.JPG

9257.JPG

f_9259m_e26b229.jpg

(commercialcloset)

^thanks for those MarvyStone...
it's interesting the thing about Dior campain

Hi guys, this thread is great, so many wonderful pics! ^_^ I'm looking for bigger version of Sisley campaign:

sisleyjeszim04sz5.jpg

vogue.fora.pl

LOL I love this thread
I just read backwards with all the ignorant HIV posts. They were hilare.

SOPHIE I absolutely mothering love you!
That first Gucci ad you posted was in season on the Gucci website when I came out and I used the guy (with his hair being stroked)'s face as an msn display pic and i lost it when computer broke ETC
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hahahaha its funny that you can find it gay wihtout beeing like in a position with another guy hahaha (cause i find it gay too :ninja:LOL)

This AD belong to this thread. :lol
MSGM F/W 14.15 by Giampaolo Sgura

vogue.it Via Flashbang

Armani Exchange S/S 2010 :shifty:

ubtr.jpg

blog.sight-management.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we not have any homosexuality in ads between 2008 and 2014? I'm disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->