Hottest Male Designer

Milan is a designer as in the recent years? I think he is editor/photographer.

well doesn't matter, why's that a problem? he was the creative director for Trussardi and I always liked him. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
interviewmagazine

for some reason i thought of this thread ...

Attachments

• haider.jpg
    haider.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 3
I have just found Wes Gordon quite cute and good looking. Not the he's the hottest but he, yeah..he is kind of hot.

from Hapersbazaar.com

I wish Olivier Rousteing's designs were as lovely as his face.

Are we talking about hot in terms of collection, popularity or physical attributes,lol???

I've a penchant for asian faces and i really like Joseph Altuzarra & Richard Chai..

George Hobeika & Alexandre Vauthier are both goodlooking ( I like them better than Tom, or say Marc Jacobs)

Ricarrdo Tisci is cute in a scruffy way...

I like Patrick Robinson of Perry Ellis better than Olivier Rousteing...Olivier is way too young and loud for my taste,lol....

Olivier Theyskens is attractive in a strange way....

Peter Dundas is quite attractive, too!

Proenza schouler duo Jack McCullogh & Lazaro Hernandez are cute ina wholesome, boys-next-door kind of way....
Zac Posen has a pleasant face, but not hot....

Nolan Bellavance's a cutie. (He looks way younger than 26, though.)
imagewrg.jpg

twtrland

Obsessed with Zac Posen's beautiful face. When he smiles, his eyebrows go upwards and it is so adorable. He is so articulate and cool-headed on Project Runway. Awwwwww :wub:

why did it get moved here?:rolleyes: we were not talking about rumors in this thread at all

Patrik Ervell sure is a cutie! And Rousteing's body is :brows:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Ford always looks so nice. I also have a huge crush on Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez, those two are talented and super handsome.

I find so many of the high-profile male designers so very contrived and almost gaudy in their style. Most are decent-looking guys, but the way they dress is too calculated. Riccardo is obviously going for that butch-mechanic look with his forced-scruffiness which I find so amusing-- like he's only dressing that way to present an ironic image since he's a famous fashion designer, complete with mechanic's shirt; like "I fix cars after working with lace and embroideries all day".

Tom Ford and Oliver Rousteing are typical preening gays: One as a botoxed middle-aged Ken-doll, and the other as a younger version of that Ken-doll. Their too-carefully coiffed, manicured and impeccably-groomed looks turns me off completely-- it's like they can't sweat or have a hair or whisker out of place.

Olivier Theyskens and Joseph Altuzarra are the only two I find naturally handsome-- stunning even: Both have a timeless, classical masculinity and gentleness in their features that you'd find in classical paintings and sculptures. They both don't seem forced in their style and come across very laid-back and casual. Olivier Theyskens in particular, has such an angelic and vulnerable beauty that he is mesmerizing to look at. There's a pic up-thread, and I noticed how very beautiful, yet masculine his hands were...

i like Ricardo and i dont think it's contrived at all. I worked for someone who is friends with him and they say he is totally daddy bear type which i have recently become attracted to :lol::innocent:

Tom Ford and Oliver Rousteing are typical preening gays: One as a botoxed middle-aged Ken-doll, and the other as a younger version of that Ken-doll. Their too-carefully coiffed, manicured and impeccably-groomed looks turns me off completely-- it's like they can't sweat or have a hair or whisker out of place.

i find tom ford and especially oliver rousteing both to be incredibly overrated both in their looks as well as their designs. they both seem kinda snooty and stuck-up and high maintenance, things i find unattractive in a man.

i like Ricardo and i dont think it's contrived at all. I worked for someone who is friends with him and they say he is totally daddy bear type which i have recently become attracted to :lol::innocent:

Oh god that makes him so much sexier. :brows:

(I feel so sleazy whenever I use that smiley :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->