Hottest Male Designer

Really guys? I find Hedi as attractive as his ego.

He just looks... creepy.

Hedi looks like he belongs in one of those 'meth faces' ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ugh, so hot

TqvMcVp.jpg

-telegraph.co.uk

No offence but it really makes me think about this

7ZpKtiCl.jpg

redhotrussia

I'm quite surprised by all the mockery here about Hedi's appearance. I don't find him attractive, but I definitely don't see that much difference between him and Riccardo or Tom Ford (who are so successful in this thread). I don't like any of them, as I could never feel attracted by someone old or homosexual, but I don't understand what all the fuss is about when it comes to Hedi. At least he has a decent skin.

^ Well, let's say that unlike Hedi, Tom doesn't look like he just spent 5 years locked down in a cave :lol: :lol:

"as I could never feel attracted by someone old or homosexual"... that was so unnecessary and bordering on homophobia. You can admire someone despite their age or sexuality.

Liking someone professionally and feeling sexually attracted to him/her are totally different things. :blink: I guess you didn't understand very well what I said, since I suppose everyone knows that you can enjoy someone's work and not feel attracted by him/her. (I never thought I would have to explain this:mrgreen:).

You honestly think that everyone who thinks Tom is attractive are sexually attracted to him? yeah, right. I think Tom is "hot", he's a goodlooking guy but I'm not attracted to him in that sense. You can find someone gorgeous and not be sexually attracted to them. It's not limited to that. Saying oh I can never be a attracted to this dude cause he's gay and old is a different thing.

You can admire someone despite their sexuality.

You're right! I am a heterosexual girl but I often feel attracted to homosexual men.

I just came across this on the Net:

"So I met Hedi Slimane the other day... He is genuinely a really nice guy, spoke to him for about half hour, exchanged email addresses. He's actually very down-to-earth."

Source: styleforum.net/eddievddr10

I think Riccardo is the only truly sexy male fashion designer out there right now. Some others are cute (Altuzarra), really cute (Nicolas G) but Riccardo is actually sexy and handsome

riccardo-tisci-self-service-magazine-3.jpg

I think Hedi is really cute. His eyes are so beautiful.

Hedi looks like he belongs in one of those 'meth faces' ads.

This! He looks like a baby Frankenstein in that picture.

Riccardo can look decent when he decides to clean up and not look dirty and sweaty which he has the tendency to do often, his biggest appeal is his position and that's about it, if you were to walk past by him on a street or see him in a bar you wouldn't look twice.

I think Hedi is really cute. His eyes are so beautiful.

Yeah, and several people who know Mr Slimane personally speak very well of him. For instance:

"I adore Hedi Slimane, I met him in Paris in a cafe shop & he was so humble & shy!"

Source: elblogmaschic.blogspot.com/LENORENEVERMORE

"I met him in front of Beyond Retro. He kindly accepted to take a photo and even asked me 'where do you want to take the photo?'He was very kind and friendly."

Source: zackiemad.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->