how to dye your cat... *for those with a sense of humour only*

it's kinda mad what u want to do it but if you really REALLY want to do it use henna - its healthy and environmentally friendly and wont hurt kitty cat

Dying your dog pink is disgusting, and it should be taken from its owner immediately.

Dying your dog pink is disgusting, and it should be taken from its owner immediately.
Ditto!!!
I cant imagine a reason why a person would want to dye an animal? did we run out of activities to do to keep us busy?:rolleyes:

some people have NO sense of humour!!!...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:....

this is all a joke peeps!!!
please...

so---
just to update everyone...
i had to get rid of my couch- and get a faux leather one, so i can just wipe down the fur, etc...
and i just yanked the carpet out of my closet-
*don't know why i didn't think of this very basic thing in the first place...
:doh:...:hardhead:...:lol:...

kitty is shedding like mad right now...
so this has made a HUGE difference...

have to say though---
i was reminded of this thread the other day when i was dying a batch of clothing black...
here kitty kitty....

:innocent:...

:ninja:

my friend used to dye her dog all the time, with kool aid. she just rubbed the dye with a bit of whater on her dow and it was pretty cool actually....i liked it best when she did it blue. Hilarious....its not bad for your dog health-wise btw so dont freak out. Other than the embarassment of going out being blue or yellow, i dont see how can it be bad for the dog.

the other day i saw on tv that some people in china dye their dogs as if they were other animals (Pandas, tigers....)
HILARIOUS! seriously

cruel? perhaps... a bit...

good to hear about your couch softgrey!
and love the *sense of humour* part of the title :lol: :lol:

well if someone does research and gets harmless dyes why not..i don't think its a problem so long as you don't give it a mullet too

OMG! :lol: At the one side, it's funny. But when i see cats and dogs like these my thoughts are only: "Poor animals" :( For me it's mockery.
poodles_pink_purple.jpg

DreamCatz-1-thumb.jpg

thepamperedpooch.eu
raynatamarin.com

well I think that the cat is more a victim of Photoshop.. or else it looks like a misplaced background character for the live action 'my little pony' movie... why.. why don't we paint horses? can you imagine the possibilities? They're big, so you can even go and paintbrush whole scenes on them like they do on cars.. or maybe advertisements!

All fun aside, I do think it's good for the animals. They are too domesticated anyway, this will make them stand out, it will force them to hone their animal instincts once more to survive! It will lead to the next step in evolution where cats can hunt mouses even if the cats glow in the dark and have starry necklaces!

the other day i saw on tv that some people in china dye their dogs as if they were other animals (Pandas, tigers....)
HILARIOUS! seriously

cruel? perhaps... a bit...

good to hear about your couch softgrey!
and love the *sense of humour* part of the title :lol: :lol:

i saw that too...the pandas were adorable!:P

well I think that the cat is more a victim of Photoshop.. or else it looks like a misplaced background character for the live action 'my little pony' movie... why.. why don't we paint horses? can you imagine the possibilities? They're big, so you can even go and paintbrush whole scenes on them like they do on cars.. or maybe advertisements!

All fun aside, I do think it's good for the animals. They are too domesticated anyway, this will make them stand out, it will force them to hone their animal instincts once more to survive! It will lead to the next step in evolution where cats can hunt mouses even if the cats glow in the dark and have starry necklaces!

oh! but they do paint horses!!!
not exactly dye, but they put make up on them... this is for pure breeds (is that what you call them in english?) when they go to contests and stuff.
we are talking EYESHADOW and MASCARA... it's beyond absurd! :lol:

EDIT: i just had to google it... i'm kinda speechless (how horrid. it makes eyeshadow sound like nothing!)

pink-horse.jpg

pink_horse.jpg

sienna_blue_horse_1.jpg

theequinest.com
globalhorseculture.typepad.com
jaunted.com

I found this thread randomly, it's hilarious :lol: I sort of feel sorry for the animals, almost as a reflex, but thinking about it I doubt there's any harm done as long as they aren't hurt or smeared with anything toxic. They do all look annoyed about it though :rofl:

this thread reminded me of a month where Peter, my cat appeared in three different ocasions with bits of hair coloured. Everytime i tried to rinse it with water/soap/alcohol/make-up removal/shampoo and little happened.
1st time: I was colouring my hair in a bright magenta, waiting for the produt to penetrate the hair, and this tornado jumps to me and starts rubbing his head against mine! needless to say for a second wich was enough to make it last a week.
2nd time: I had just applied a dark purple shadow and Peter jumps to the bathroom table. After a minute of petting and love, he realises there's a little box there, that could be much more fun in pieces in the floor, so he throws it over. I screamed, it is a good shadow! and went running for something to clean up. Seconds later, I come back to find him roling in the powder all purple. How lovely, it lasted 2 days.
3rd time: He appears with a green bang. After searching everywhere, I discovered that he had gone to the bathroom before becoming the grinch. So I realised that THE MOTHER with no regards to function/cat health/etc as usual had placed a refreshing stone with pine scent in the bidet (where he does his bussiness). First, went to kill mother, instead yelled a nice half hour, then... again to clean the cat. As this was more aggressive, i tried with everything and luckily it came off right away.

the poodles seem happy..the horses however seem embarrassed by the horrid colour job

ack...that is just wrong with the horses...:doh:...

lucy...those are the best stories ever...
your cats are so mischievous!...
:meow:...

i've pulled the carpet out of the bedroom as well now...
still rolling remnants of hair off all my winter coats and sweaters that's left over from last winter though!...
:ninja:...

it never ends...
*sigh*...

I wish I had a cat so I could dye him/her like this :neutral:
00390m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member