'I have never read a book': Victoria Beckham

MissP said:
[size=-1] unless the place has really changed, victoria's parents paid nothing a year for her education in a "school for common people". [/size]

MissP, as an attorney who was educated in a school for 'common people' myself its not necessarily the case that one is educated well if ones parents pay for ones education. Someone as brainless and frankly, thick, as Victoria would be brainless and thick irrespective of whether or not she was privately educated. Equally someone educated privately is by no means 'posh'.

and this is a suprise for anyone(?)

(maybe designers look-books count?)

miss_pixie said:
Victoria Beckham said she never had a spare moment to leaf through anything more challenging than fashion magazines.

And I bet that she only looks at the pictures when she does so. :lol:

impossibleprincess said:
If a guy I was dating said that to me, I would not know what to do. I think it's really important! I'm attracted to people who read a lot.

I remember once when she was on a MTV show, someone asked her what the last book she read was, and she said, "I don't really read...ooh! I'll tell you what I read last....Jamie Oliver's cook book. He's great!"

I would know what to do ... I would excuse myself and 5 minutes later my cellphone would ring with a dire emergency :innocent:

This is crazy Didn't this girl go to school? Even elementary school when you read along with your teachers? I think she has to be exaggerating I believe that she hasn't touched a book since she reached adulthood and probably didn't bother with assignments as a teenager but never? I actually like her but I think this was incredibly stupid to say Now all the young girls who think she is so cool will think that they don't have to read to become beautiful, famous, rich millionaires who marry gorgeous men

Wow, and she's not even a blonde...... (no offense to blondes, just having fun with a cliche :P :heart:)

i wonder if she doesn't read or... can't read!

no surprise... she always seems to have a vacant look that she tries to pull together into a seemingly preoccupied scowl. but we now know, it is a vacant look!

Too bad....... ......but why must she confess that??? Isn't she ashamed.... :innocent: ^_^

i dont even know what comment to make, its just weird and embarrasing for many different reasons.

oanadobre said:
Come on, don't be mean! She has read plenty of D&G tags instead! :rolleyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh that was too much :lol: oanadobre I promise to give you karma as soon as I can (after 24 hours :blush: ) :flower:

oanadobre said:
I imagine someone asked her: "Hey, have you read Vanity Fair"? And she would answer: "But of course, every month, daaahling!":lol:

Nice one! :D
You miss out on so much by not reading books...it's kinda sad in a way

i find it unfortunate she had to embrace stupidity for publicity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamadbrk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->