Victoria Beckham in Tom Cruise Scientology movie

oanadobre said:
No, it means she needs a bit of publicity...:lol:

:lol: oh that makes more sense that her actually believing that scientologoist stuff, but i do think tom cruise is an alien:heart:

Great, if there are indeed alien life forms maybe they will think this movie is for real and take them all back to their home planet. :rolleyes:
Victoria seems to suit the part being that she looks like a robot and has the one facial expression all the time. :kiss:

Haha. This is obviously garbage, I don't think even Tom Cruise is that stupid. Someone's definetly been pulling his reigns in off late and issuing some serious damage control. This supposed project would be the final nail in his career coffin.. which would be fine with me but, im very sceptical of this news.

TheGlassAngel said:
I sincerely hope that this is all a joke :shock:

i am sure it is!!!:lol:
if not, we will have to write a letter to the pope,or somethoin like that!:flower:

Oh man, the blind leading the blind. :shock:

Before I knew what they believed, I thought, 'scientology', OK, science+religion, that doesn't sound so bad. Then, I watched that South Park (yeah, I learn about world religions[cults] from a cartoon) episode about scientology, and honestly, 2 hours later, after I had stopped laughing, all I could think was, surely no one actually believes this stuff. While I think everyone needs something to believe in, be it fascism, astrophysics, jainism, or whatever floats your boat, this is just so far out beyond anything that even remotely makes sense. While I guess I hope nothing but the best for both those seemingly lost couples, I doubt their decisions, and a movie? wha? Will Posh get to design her own outfits, because, I mean, she is a style icon.

lucky star said:
Oh man, the blind leading the blind. :shock:

Before I knew what they believed, I thought, 'scientology', OK, science+religion, that doesn't sound so bad. Then, I watched that South Park (yeah, I learn about world religions[cults] from a cartoon) episode about scientology, and honestly, 2 hours later, after I had stopped laughing, all I could think was, surely no one actually believes this stuff. While I think everyone needs something to believe in, be it fascism, astrophysics, jainism, or whatever floats your boat, this is just so far out beyond anything that even remotely makes sense. While I guess I hope nothing but the best for both those seemingly lost couples, I doubt their decisions, and a movie? wha? Will Posh get to design her own outfits, because, I mean, she is a style icon.

nice post!!!
and posh will probably wear only cavalli,or she will just copyKate!!!:lol:

Plastic'sWife said:
I dont believe it

I didn't believe Battlefield Earth, and still don't....this sounds about par for the course :lol:

A poster at IMDB has shared with us this early promotional image:

2r5t6yx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

urbanstylin,

one can only be sarcastic when talking about "Posh" aka "the Pout" aka "the Alien" and "Tom Kat" or is it Tom?? or is it Kat?? ..

.. sorry i dont know the difference between them all :wink:

i feel i must say...

tom cruise is a big huge flaming homosexual alien freak ball from outerspace.

i'd probably rather gouge my own eyes out than watch any film involving him and his little friends.

omg :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why can't celebs just be friends without always converting each other to crazy cults? :ninja:

Some of us on the board don't find this amusing at all and are looking forward to Beckham's debut in what I'm sure will be a very telling and insightful film. Cruise is doing an exceptional job by trying to share this wonderful story. You guys are too cynical.

AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

Mutterlein said:
Some of us on the board don't find this amusing at all and are looking forward to Beckham's debut in what I'm sure will be a very telling and insightful film. Cruise is doing an exceptional job by trying to share this wonderful story. You guys are too cynical.

AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

You scared me :cry: :alien::alien::alien::bunny: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kev007
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->