Impulse Buyers!!!!!

dragonlance

Reaction score
Hey! anyone here impulse buyers like myself??? There are some few products that when they are so cheap, u just got the feeling you gotta buy them! so list it all here the things that you bought primarily because they are on sale without knowing that you don't really need it!!!
As for myself:
1. Daks tweed jacket....they are soooo cheap when u saw them and they look really nice! but I look like and old man with it!!! lol
2. Dsquared mountaineer vest - I don't really know why i bought this damn thing!!!lol
3. Dior Higher Energy Perfume - come on!!! they look really cool in one of those gift packs and they are as expensive as they are in a single bottle!

almost everyone is a impulse buyer at times

Most of the things I've purchased up until now have been impulse buys. I regret a lot of them, but that's what eBay's for.

I've been dying to go shopping today :lol: it's like, I have money in my pocket, and my fingers start itching :lol:

I had one of those days!!! i just couldn't resist to buy something from the shops!!!! lol! one instance is when i just enetered selfridges with my friends and just brought myself a perfume that i don't really want!!! argggghh!!!!!!!

I do this from time to time. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. But my last impulse was a cream wool buttonless sweater/jacket by Matthew Caroll-but as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. It's classic with a twist. I've worn it a lot.

I am the opposite of an impulse buyer. I always plan what I should buy months before I buy it. I usually make a list and stick to it. That means that if I go somewhere and find something I like (or that I'd feel guilty not buying if the salesperson is TOO nice) I won't buy it NO MATTER what.

Yes, I am that nuts.

Otherwise, I'd be broke in less than a week.

i think i am a 'binge shopper'...
i go on shopping rampages... and then stop for long spells...
it's sort of all or nothing with me...i'm either buying like a lunatic or just playing with the stuff i've bought...or making stuff...

my spending depends on the season...some seasons there just isn't much that appeals to me...like when all that PINK was so popular recently ...and all the floral prints...:yuk:...i feel like chiquita banana in floral dresses... so i just stuck with what i had...

but this fall...there has been so much that i've loved...that i figured i better get it all now before it's gone again...^_^
:D

tru tru tru! sometimes, even though u've been to loads of places, there isn't just anythjing that you think is really nice. but sometimes, there are loads.......at times where you are broke!!lol

dragonlance said:
tru tru tru! sometimes, even though u've been to loads of places, there isn't just anythjing that you think is really nice. but sometimes, there are loads.......at times where you are broke!!lol
I think it's all psychological! :lol:

I buy on impulse a lot, but I've learned to control myself, because I used to buy really ridiculous, unnecessary things.

I buy on impulse loads of facial products, even if I have a cabinet full of the stuff at home!

I don't know why I do it, lol. But everything else I buy is usually what I need (or what I convince myself I need, hehe)

woah! never knew that people can be actually an impulse buyer for facial products. i thought it's only in clothes or sometimes food....although i think that is hoarding! lol

by nature i'm an impulsive buyer! most especially when my hubby & i had a fight before i go shopping! :lol:

why not, its the samething as clothes. you can buy all these expensive high end and designer facial stuff or you can stick to the basic walgreens stuff.
dragonlance said:
woah! never knew that people can be actually an impulse buyer for facial products. i thought it's only in clothes or sometimes food....although i think that is hoarding! lol

Kimkhuu said:
(or that I'd feel guilty not buying if the salesperson is TOO nice).

OMG I have the same problem!!! Whenever I go shopping and theres a really nice and helpful salesperson I just have to buy something or else I feel really guilty and bad about myself. Good service is hard to find these days so whenever theres a nice salesperson I tend to get overboard and buy a bunch of stuff I don't need or already have :doh:. Then I feel bad for returning it so I don't, ahh the vicious cycle :lol:.

Most of the stuff I buy is for emotional need :lol:. I tend to buy clothes I don't even like but I get it anyways because I'm sad or whatnot and I can either binge or purge my wallet. Ehh..

Impulse buyer? You cought me:P I go to school at the city center and there are many stores, so almost everyday when I go home I have bought a new bag or a scarf or a jacket.

misschloe said:
Impulse buyer? You cought me:P I go to school at the city center and there are many stores, so almost everyday when I go home I have bought a new bag or a scarf or a jacket.
Ughhhhh, poor you, now that I work downtown in the neatest shopping center downtown, it's even more tempting....... Believe me! I need to leave ALL my money and my debit card home in case I'd go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->