I'm Your #1 Fan
Photographer:
Chris Colls
Stylist: Vanessa Chow
Models: Rachel Finninger, Achok Majak & Sojourner Morell
Make-Up: Maki Ryoke
Hair: Edward Lampley

interviewmagazine.com

^I agree. The only ed saving this issue so far imo...

^It's not original, but I always like this kind of editorials.

Are there no fashion eds by any of Interview's "big" photographers? Like a McDean, Jansson, Mert + Marcus, Baron? Don't tell me that Colls edit is one of their main eds that takes up tons of pages!

The Loewe out looks great here, the rest are all a bit dull. I think with features such as 'I'm your #1 fan.', they need to cast a greater variety of models.

Are there any other edits besides this giant #ME one?

Are there no fashion eds by any of Interview's "big" photographers? Like a McDean, Jansson, Mert + Marcus, Baron?

There are no fashion editorials. It's just a 30+ selfie single-page spread with models, designers, celebs, etc. Almost $15 for this issue? No, thanks.

Reminds me that the August issue only had one fashion ed. What's the deal...

What is wrong with Interview?! it's the September issue and only one lousy editorial!! :judge:

It's just a 30+ selfie single-page spread with models, designers, celebs, etc.

This is so sad. Are the selfies at least fullpage? I really liked Natasha's and Wang's, so I'd get the issue if these are fullpage.

There are no fashion editorials. It's just a 30+ selfie single-page spread with models, designers, celebs, etc. Almost $15 for this issue? No, thanks.

Reminds me that the August issue only had one fashion ed. What's the deal...

Wow. This isn't even passable for a lackluster February or August issue, let alone their freakin' SEPTEMBER issue. Are there some big changes going down at Interview?

So this is basically the fashion magazine equivalent of Kim Kardashian's selfie book.

And here I was thinking Interview would save us from this boring September.

I through than Interview was be a strong issue of September, but is a f****** garbage, i start to hate to see the "selfie" theme on ever magazine, so the principal issue pays tribute to the Kim's book?... :blink: Last year was amazing, but this year, is a big disappointing. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->