Italian Street Style

I don't know if all the pictures were taken in Italy but I wanted to post them anyway, since, to me, Giovanna Battaglia is the epitome of the Italian Style.
Garance Doré sums it up in her blog.

Giovanna Battaglia
Source: Garance Doré

Source: Pim Pum Pam
Rome

Source: The Sartorialist
On the Street......Waiter at Caffe Florian, Venice

^ This pic is probably the best out of the ones posted in the thread. Love her minimal-chic outfit ^_^ As for the other pics..you can see some really aweful outfit..i'm sure Milano can do better than that ^_^

Thank you Papa_levante !

Why is there so few comments in this thread ?! some pictures are very beautiful :heart:

I've only discovered it lately, unfortunately. I'll catch up in the future! I love this thread :heart: ^_^

The Character, Bologna

I only had one day in Bologna, but I made it work for me. I think Bologna is a really beautiful city and I look forward to making it a regular stop on my way from Florence to Milan. It is so easy to take the train between these cities, but next time I think I will take a car. From the train it looks like the most perfect region of Italy.

The Sartorialist

Summer Chic, Florence

I love the jacket, shirt and tie combo - but for me it is really about the cool slim jeans. It's so hard to find jeans that are slim, but not Cheap Monday slim. I have to remember to ask this guy who makes those jeans.

The Sartorialist

My neighbour always wears singular outfits, she's an old woman and her style is dandy-ish.

This outfit is normal thou; I was at the window and I caught it with the zoom lol
she usually wears gloves in the middle of august and such

i4fqww.jpg

(my shot)

i like the girl with the beaded vest and the marc by marc t-shirt and raybans..
she just looks kind of quirky and fun ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->