Jackson Rathbone

^i think it was for some other role and he just kept it (for some inexplicable reason). you can see his roots, i doubt they'd let him shoot like that (since hair shouldn't be growing in the movies) and it's too yellow...although i don't really know how his hair in the movies looks, i just know it's blond and terrible. i guess Summit digs out that cheap-*ss wig again

These shots with Ashley draw attention to how short he is :shock: They would make a cute couple, they have similar personal styles and seem to have a real affection for one another.

i find him super cute but he hasn't done anything good yet. i think if he wanted to he could do some impressive indie roles.he kinda has that look, style & attitude
Posted via Mobile Device

'Aim High' Premiere at Trousdale in West Hollywood - October 18, 2011

tlfan

Jackson Rathbone attends 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' Premiere at Kinepolis Cinema on October 28, 2011 in Madrid, Spain.

tlfan, daylife

Jackson Rathbone poses for photographers on the red carpet to present the movie "The Twilight saga: Breaking Dawn Part I" at the 6th edition of the Rome International Film Festival in Rome, Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011.

tlfan, daylife

Actress Nikki Reed (L) and actor Jackson Rathbone speak at the 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' Press Conference during the 6th International Rome Film Festival on October 30, 2011 in Rome, Italy

daylife

Jackson Rathbone attends the 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' Photocall during the 6th International Rome Film Festival on October 30, 2011 in Rome, Italy.

daylife

terrible choice for last night :doh:
i saw him and cringed
crushed velvet jackson ? :sick:

he does however seem to like the vintage style of suits, so i guess it suited him in that sense.. but crushed velvet ? :doh::lol:

:lol:

there's not a single good thing i could say about any of this...just horrid

^ok, i give him that:lol: and i like guys who don't just wear boring suits, Gosling always pulls off various suits, but this just doesn't work. maybe it's because he's so tiny, maybe the added makeup and stupid hair ruined it, but it's just a disaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kev007
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->