Jackson Rathbone

^^i don't know when he started to pull these weird faces, the pouting and half-smiles are just ridiculous and the biggest turn-offs ever:yuk:

he's been looking like a douche lately

^ and thats coming from you! :rofl:
you love jackson :lol:

the velvet suit is just too much for something like this.
its just too much anyway, but still.. velvet? :doh:
ill never get over this :rofl:
VELVET? :lol:

^yeah, no, that's over...the more interviews i saw with him the less i liked him:ninja: he seems quite full of himself and takes himself way too seriously. and then his terrible fashion sense and poses...just no:ninja:

I rather like his unusual suits and I especially love the shoes he wore to the Rome film festival.

I met him in Berlin this week and he was really nice.

He looked great with his black hair and all.

a friend of mine loves him and will go to his concert sometime next week here in my hometown.
was your show sold out?

Fault Magazine Winter 2011/2012
Photos by James Pratt

ebook-free-download.net

i like the first picture, the others are way too try-hard. his tattoos are so freaking ugly and don't fit together at all

Cosmopolitan Czech Republic January 2012 ebook30

Jackson Rathbone hits the carpet at the premiere of Man On A Ledge held at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood on Monday night (January 23).
The 26-year-old actor tweeted after the screening, “#Manonaledge premiere tonight, another wonderful #Summit film.. Like heist caper films with a twist? Go see this!”
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jackson Rathbone
Man On A Ledge follows a police psychologist (Elizabeth Banks) who works to talk down an ex-con (Sam Worthington) who is threatening to jump from a Manhattan hotel rooftop, while the biggest diamond heist ever committed is in motion.
Jackson is also pictured at 2012 Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party earlier this month.

justjaredjr

Jackson Rathbone suits up for the premiere of The Grey held at Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE on Wednesday night (January 11) in Los Angeles.
The 26-year-old actor came out to support Breaking Dawn costar Joe Anderson, who stars in the thriller.
The Grey summary: In Alaska, an oil drilling team struggle to survive after a plane crash strands them in the wild. Hunting the humans are a pack of wolves who see them as intruders.

justjaredjr

Jackson Rathbone is going to be a dad!
The 27-year-old actor and his girlfriend, Sheila Hafsadi, will welcome their first child together, a rep for the actor confirms to JustJared.com.
The couple “is thrilled and excited to be expecting their first child,” the rep added.
Us Weekly reports that Jackson met Sheila, a burlesque dancer, while on tour with his band, 100 Monkeys, and that Sheila is five months pregnant.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->