Jane Birkin (December 2004 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lwxsstrtbU1r8if5co1_500.jpg

janebirkin-gainsbourg tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean! Two or three times a year I have to watch Blow Up to see Jane again (and David Hemming's Beatle boots and Rolls Royce!) :lol:
BTW- Jane will forever be a part of film history for the first full frontal nude scene in a major film, which as 1/2 of 1 second, but Oh! the scandal!! :wink:

Photographer: Jean Gaumy (1973)

Photographer: Gueorgui Pinkhassov (2001)

magnumphotos

Thank you, gilsa! you're wonderful, always a pleasure to see this thread revived with unseen pictures (90% sure the Gaumy ones weren't posted in thread 1).

The Tikhomiroff set is one of my favorites :heart:..

Wow! I knew many of these photos but didn't have them in good quality nor knew who shot them. Thank you so much for posting them and crediting the photographer. Ian Berry's are precious. :heart:

missmod thanks for the wonderful scans of The Sunday Telegraph Magazine! I've been looking all over the place for HQs. why i didnt think to look here :hardhead:

gilsa0870 thanks for the JB/ serge photoshoot images! and taking the time to seek and properly credit the original photographers/artists! one (misspelled) word : tumblr. glad we're not like that giant nerve of uncredited fiascos.

l'officiel de la mode 1993

The site credits l'officiel de la mode 1993 ? but all signs point to VOGUE Paris: Marie-Amélie Sauvé, Colombe Pringle, Mark Borthwick which I know did work pre 93 for VP..

source: janebirkin.e-monsite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->