Janice Out, Twiggy In on 'Top Model'

Looks like Twiggy ain't 'twiggy' anymore. Janice is a b*tch, but it's a dog-eat-dog world out there and it looks like her evilness is what's keeping her afloat :innocent:

P.S. ^ mmmmm...dafoe....speaking of delightfully evil :wink:

(edited for spelling, because I am hopelessly lost in the woods without a dictionary and only one bar left on my cell phone :ninja: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since i live in Greece, there's no ANTM for me! But anyway i don't know, but i LOVE:woot: Janice, i find her AMAZING. She's been through so many sh*t in her life and she's still on top. I like her bitchiness a lot. And she's telling the truth, being a model is all about having the perfect body, so you have to work your as* of. Simple as that!

Janice was fun. Loved it when she slammed her head on the table every time she hated a photo or a certain model. :lol:

yourbestfriend said:
janice was the only one who had real points, and reasons for who she chose.......she was funny too. i also liked how she wasnt scared to tell models the truth without sugarcoating, definetly preps them for the future.
:flower:
i like her ....a LOT

i'll be missing her!

I liked Janice - she was so brash and honest.

I remember watching a few episodes where Twiggy guest judged.... I thought she was honest - but definitly not in the Janice way - more in the "I'm your Art teacher and I'm giving you constructive criticsm" way. haha - that is how I think of it.

She seems like a very, very lovely woman though!

Maybe Miss Jay will take over Janice's more outgoing ways?

I liked Janice on the show, she made the show more interesting with either her rude blunt comments or just her abnoxious personality. I still dont get how she was the "first supermodel" werent there supermodels BEFORE her? I dont get it.

Sun_Goddess01 said:
I liked Janice on the show, she made the show more interesting with either her rude blunt comments or just her abnoxious personality. I still dont get how she was the "first supermodel" werent there supermodels BEFORE her? I dont get it.

It's purely self-promotion on her part. Of course there were supermodels before her. Let's see, there was Suzy Parker, Dovima, Lauren Hutton, Jean Shrimpton, etc. It's just the term "supermodel" wasn't used.

^yeah I know thats what I thought, its kind of dumb that she brags about it so much,:rolleyes: but whatever thats just Janice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->