• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Janice Out, Twiggy In on 'Top Model'

Looks like Twiggy ain't 'twiggy' anymore. Janice is a b*tch, but it's a dog-eat-dog world out there and it looks like her evilness is what's keeping her afloat :innocent:

P.S. ^ mmmmm...dafoe....speaking of delightfully evil :wink:

(edited for spelling, because I am hopelessly lost in the woods without a dictionary and only one bar left on my cell phone :ninja: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since i live in Greece, there's no ANTM for me! But anyway i don't know, but i LOVE:woot: Janice, i find her AMAZING. She's been through so many sh*t in her life and she's still on top. I like her bitchiness a lot. And she's telling the truth, being a model is all about having the perfect body, so you have to work your as* of. Simple as that!

Janice was fun. Loved it when she slammed her head on the table every time she hated a photo or a certain model. :lol:

yourbestfriend said:
janice was the only one who had real points, and reasons for who she chose.......she was funny too. i also liked how she wasnt scared to tell models the truth without sugarcoating, definetly preps them for the future.
:flower:
i like her ....a LOT

i'll be missing her!

I liked Janice - she was so brash and honest.

I remember watching a few episodes where Twiggy guest judged.... I thought she was honest - but definitly not in the Janice way - more in the "I'm your Art teacher and I'm giving you constructive criticsm" way. haha - that is how I think of it.

She seems like a very, very lovely woman though!

Maybe Miss Jay will take over Janice's more outgoing ways?

I liked Janice on the show, she made the show more interesting with either her rude blunt comments or just her abnoxious personality. I still dont get how she was the "first supermodel" werent there supermodels BEFORE her? I dont get it.

Sun_Goddess01 said:
I liked Janice on the show, she made the show more interesting with either her rude blunt comments or just her abnoxious personality. I still dont get how she was the "first supermodel" werent there supermodels BEFORE her? I dont get it.

It's purely self-promotion on her part. Of course there were supermodels before her. Let's see, there was Suzy Parker, Dovima, Lauren Hutton, Jean Shrimpton, etc. It's just the term "supermodel" wasn't used.

^yeah I know thats what I thought, its kind of dumb that she brags about it so much,:rolleyes: but whatever thats just Janice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->